Missing Couple From St Albert..... Last seen in Edson

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As i have stated to other sites, i would check the 3 animal graveyards on the McKay highway which is also 1 km away from where Vader was arressted.

Why post on forums and not go to the RCMP if you think you know where the remains are?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of trouble would a regular joe be in if he was caught diggin up graveyards I'm quessin a hole lot of it

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Odd that the unknown cruises in drops a bomb and then disappears. Attention perhaps? Guilty conscious? or just a lurker with a sick sense of humour?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Sum 54. this should be reported.
Strangely odd post!
Not familiar with IP adresse thing but let him explain (UNKNOWN) his sick sense or how he knows such information.
If it was my family, friend, etc, I would appreciate any thing that might be a lead??????????
he left his IP address behind and a few other things. soooo I would imagine he will be explaining his post to the authorities shortly...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sum 54. this should be reported.
Strangely odd post!
Not familiar with IP adresse thing but let him explain (UNKNOWN) his sick sense or how he knows such information.
If it was my family, friend, etc, I would appreciate any thing that might be a lead??????????

It has been

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've taken a look at other forums that I am a member of (Alberta Outdoorsman) looking for the 'other forums' this creep mentions. No luck. maybe take a boo at any others you visit. Maybe we can give the boys in Blue a bit more to go on....

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Also reported Ron.
Lead investigator from RCMP called back by 1100 this morning and they are actively following up on this!
Local RCMP member also called at 1700 to confirm that it was forwarded to division for investigation.
He is the one this morning at 0500 who took the e-mail and website info.
Hope they ring into something so everyone can get some closure.

Last edited:

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Also kinda odd is that this unknown creep would have had to go back quite aways to find this forum or knowingly search for it...

Creepy.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the police scoured the countryside for any signs of the missing couple, and I bet they even thought of pet cemeteries unfortunately. This 'unknown' person is probably playing a sick joke.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a reply to a PM I sent "UNKNOWN"

is a thought, but i would say a rather good one. If i was the family that would be exactly where ino this is not a bad joke. i live in edson alberta and i know the mackay highway well. THIS IS ONLY A THOUGHT i do not know anything more or i would try to contact the family. I have been thinking about this alot though and yes there is 3 animal graveyards approx about 2 km from where vader was aressted.
It would be searching.

so just a thought.....not a real bad joke!

Top Bottom