Military snowmobile

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Now that the passage is near passable it is no longer a place to catch scurvy and freeze to death in the hull of your ice jammed boat for 10 months.
Rather it has become/becoming a quick side door to the paranoid USA and a future focal point for the super freighter cargo business to slide in more inferior garbage to fill the dollar stores...and more.
And the Russians are coming, just abit later than we thought cause off the ice, and no worries their more friendly now.

Canada will be caught with its pants down then we shall remember the snowmobile idea, kind of.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. Sounds like a great way for the gov to waste more money we don't have.
Ahhhhhh, they've wasted our money on wayyyyy dumber things than this! :)

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As someone mentioned, the track noise will not be able to be muffled. I would go with modern 4 stroke technology and look at sound deadening the engine compartment, large mufflers with outlets under the drivers. At 20km/hr this would be as quiet as any electric sled....and still be able to pull big loads at high speeds when required.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of military snowmobiles, I was in CR Racing over the past few days since he is doing some custom fabbing on my commander, well anyways, he is building a Military looking turbo nytro, all matte black, military green, thing looks ridiculously bad azz!!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only works on seal bears and caribu LOL until you get it stuck..... then you need a tank to pull it out... couldnt imagine that dig

Top Bottom