Bad start to the season

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad .... Also it this morning and the article mentioned about Muskoka's video going into the area .. :( ...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad .... Also it this morning and the article mentioned about Muskoka's video going into the area .. :( ...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
Toronto Sun not only talked about the video, but also linked it.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That should get Muskoka some more subscribers if anything.
Kid's doing pretty decent for a sled blogger.

Screenshot_20231205_202321_Chrome.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kid's doing pretty decent for a sled blogger.

View attachment 276589

For sure, that is awesome. Before he created the youtube sled blogging thing, you pretty much had to be a guide and have a lodge to make a career out of mountain sledding.

Cool to see these new opportunities for aspiring young Mnt Sledders

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is it more than coincidence that YouTube recommended that video to me last night?

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No place to not have the best equipment!
Ya a zoleo or inreach and he would have been OK. Sounds like he was in radio contact so not sure why he couldn't give him his GPS location from his phone.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya a zoleo or inreach and he would have been OK. Sounds like he was in radio contact so not sure why he couldn't give him his GPS location from his phone.
You would not believe how many people don’t realize you can get your GPS coordinates off your phone. As long as your Location is on.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zoleo best thing there is wife loves that she can text me anytime and knows she will get a response, u can ask siri, use compas or google maps to all get your gps coordinates off your phone, i used to use a old garmin etrack for gps can prob buy one for 30 bucks now least u have a trail of bread crumbs and gps location

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would not believe how many people don’t realize you can get your GPS coordinates off your phone. As long as your Location is on.

If you don't have any apps like Gaia you can use google maps to get your location by tapping the location icon then dropping a pin at your location by tap and hold until the red pin appears then tapping on that pin to get the lat-long

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any apps like Gaia you can use google maps to get your location by tapping the location icon then dropping a pin at your location by tap and hold until the red pin appears then tapping on that pin to get the lat-long

Yep, you can also do the same in the BRP go app.

Guys dont need the big gauge to use that app either, you can make your offline maps and have the topographic map features with your tracks of where you came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom