milage

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one been up to milage yet we are are hopeing to go there at the end of the month

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is another thread people have been in there already conditions were said to be good.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Blue River right now, rumor around town is it's getting groomed, does anyone know who i can call to clarify this? We're thinking of heading in there tommorrow.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode there today, Trail not groomed 7-8 open creeks.....there nasty now...sorry, coditions are awsome snow was good 2-3 feet.....chitty part no visability.....still had fun... total of 11 sleds total 3 yammy turbos, 2 cats 5 doo's 2 polaris's 1 turboed.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode there today, Trail not groomed 7-8 open creeks.....there nasty now...sorry, coditions are awsome snow was good 2-3 feet.....chitty part no visability.....still had fun... total of 11 sleds total 3 yammy turbos, 2 cats 5 doo's 2 polaris's 1 turboed.

Wow, good deal, i figured there would be some good snow up there. I know those creeks can be a b$&ch. Thanks for the heads up.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail at Milage was still not groomed and the snow was amazing!!!!The only problem was you couldn't see anything.

Our trip was cut short as my cousin broke his leg heading up into the finger bowls the following day, just got back from Prince George as he needed surgury. Long rode to recovery.

Top Bottom