Mess

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:nobody likes my idea of shoven him in the hole. a little bit of lye in the hole to decompose the waste and nobody would ever know cept him of course.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank God for Barry and volenteers like him. I would just lock the cabin up and pull it apart in the summer. These azhats need to be exposed AFTER they are beaten so other idiots know this will not be tolerated. Lack of respect, excess alcohol and drugs. These incidents of stupidity are happening far to often to be the acts of only a few. The gene pool must be cleansed!!!!!!:rant::rant::mad::mad:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Takes a real bad dude to play with your own shat.:rolleyes: Needed to get caught doing it and have the walls cleaned with his clothes and sled gear before they got their arse kicked right off the mountain. Bunch of fawkin' balloon knots.:rant:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the volunteers who cleaned the outhouse THANK YOU but your better people than I, My jerry can would of been empied on the outhouse and lit.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a sad thing for someone to be raised with so little respect for themselves that they would find asmusment in doing such a thing. Even sadder is the fact that the rest of us are forced to coexist with such human trash.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is this/these type of people don't frequent this site. Too many good people on this site to even think that it could be someone from this site. ( At least I hope). This/These kind of people don't belong to any organized club, but take advantage of all that the club has to offer. Some go as far as doing the thing that you mention. Very disturbing reading about this kind of crap. Hopefully someone rats this/these clowns out so that they get what is owing to them.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give me 5 minutes alone with this clown and he'll climb in the hole and nail the lid shut himself. To the volunteers who had to clean the mess up and to those that work hard at all the other tasks up there I thank you and I think I can speak for all the (relatively) mature people on here.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife went out back to do her thing and come back to the cabin in quite disgust. So of course I had to look at this masterpiece someone thought they left. Wow. Whomever did this must have twisted and turned everywhich way to get the picasso they drew. Pretty sick.

KUDO`S to the fine bunch who heroically cleaned this mess up. How much for a membership to the club and Where do i purchase it Barry?. i believe Mcbride needs more members and support and I believe more riders should show there support by becoming members.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn wish i would have beent there i would have followed him down to his rig in the parking lot and pooped all over it. put some under the doorhandles

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the crew for the cleanup! Friggin idiots who would do such a thing.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife went out back to do her thing and come back to the cabin in quite disgust. So of course I had to look at this masterpiece someone thought they left. Wow. Whomever did this must have twisted and turned everywhich way to get the picasso they drew. Pretty sick.

KUDO`S to the fine bunch who heroically cleaned this mess up. How much for a membership to the club and Where do i purchase it Barry?. i believe Mcbride needs more members and support and I believe more riders should show there support by becoming members.

They volunteers here are remarkable. they do alot for the sport here. There are alot of times thAat i wish i had more time in the winter to help them out aswell but the shop seems to be just to crazy busy.. So we support in other ways. Snowmobile club memberships are available at our shop. Remeber on feb 14th the snowmobile club is putting on a family day ride here in mcbride. All are welcome to come and enjoy the good time.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give me 5 minutes alone with this clown and he'll climb in the hole and nail the lid shut himself. To the volunteers who had to clean the mess up and to those that work hard at all the other tasks up there I thank you and I think I can speak for all the (relatively) mature people on here.

5 minutes is about 4 minutes and 58 seconds longer than required.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!
This is awful. Whomever did this is a deeply depraved individual. Unfortunately, he will never confess. But i hope his friends found out, and i hope he got chit on for it.... (ironically). I wonder what his wife/ gf would say? Or he is such a douche canoe he doesn't have one??
Seriously people.... poop in the hole and leave it there. There is no excuse for behavior like this.

Makes me shudder to think we have such retards walking among our community.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well after reading this I think I can smell chit!!!!:eek: that is so grose I've seen it happen around here aswell and I can't figer out whats so fun about putin ur own chit in ur hand and smering it all over the place!!! On onther note I do know a person at a house party(long time ago) who went to the bathroom and after a little while everyone started to get worried so we went to check on him and OMG:eek: chit everywhere!!! and I mean everywhere when we open the door he was sitting on the sink counter splashing water on himself I never seen anything like it!!! I couldn't stand the stink we all ran outside. NASTY how does this happen:confused: I sure glad that it wasent my house!!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just despicable. This kind of chit (pardon the pun) is what's giving us sledders a bad name. I'm sick of these yahoos ruining our sport and making us all look bad. For a worthless scum to be able to do something like that, he's obviously a very sick individual and has no business out riding in the mountains. Reminds me of that sick individual that left his horses in the Renshaw last year to die over the winter. What the heck is this world coming to????

PIMFEE

Reaction score
Nail his BAG to a Diesel soaked stump. Then throw a rusty tin can beside it. then light the stump on fire. Oh then walk away. bleed or burn !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom