Mess

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to the family that had to endure the stupidity of one sledder at the renshaw riding area, on behalf of the Mcbride Snowmobile club I will appoligize.
I hope it was not someone from this site but odds are it could have been and you are reading this, you are one stupid piece of ----. worthless scum and so many more things of negitivity that can't be put to words for fear of getting banned. your next trip---don't put us on your riding list, we don't want you here. to his buddies who know this sick jack---, you are no better than him for not standing up to him and telling him he is a waste of human skin.

This piece of work, $hit on the walls, floor and toilet at the renshaw cabin outhouse and subjected a mother and grandmother to his absolute lack of repect for another sledder.
Volunteers had to spend the better part of a day cleaning this mess up with hot water, soap, rubber gloves and bags of rags. If it had been me I would have burnt it to the ground. it is jack----- like this that make me wonder why we as volunteers even want to do this job---oh wait, it's not supposed to be a job.

Last edited by a moderator:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think its fear of being banned that he won't respond it's fear of being shoved down the hole. guys like that like to brag about their dumb a--ed ed ness and i am sure he will get what he deserves eventually.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it must be a new trend or sport. We have had issues with the same thing here at work. I do not understand how or why anyone would want to do this.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when stuff like this happens and there is proof that these a--holes did it post a pic of them or there buddies or a plate number of there sled someone might know them than the sh-- will be flying in there direction

canadakevin

Reaction score
This pisses me of also. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would do this.

I am a Scout Leader and it seems like every second camp we take the youth to one of them pisses on the outhouse wall or wipes $hit on it, we never seem to catch the kid, but it is one of the most disrespectful things a human being could do.

I hope this is not a trend we are going to see for future sledders and/or Scouts!!!!!

A big thank you to the volunteers that cleaned this up!!!!

Atleast in Scouting I can get a group of youth to clean it ;)

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
I would love for this coward to identify himself. I would also like to stand in the line up to watch him get beaten with a rubber hose. What a piece of work. Let's just hope what goes around comes around !!!

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, I would like to meet this persons parents and slap them silly for raising such a fu$%k wad,this person needs help, ALBERTA HOSPITAL.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My two cents worth! This/these guys have shown there true intellegence! They are cowards. What kind of person would play with there own $h!t. Someone should rub there noses in it. That is what i would do to my dogs if they did this! My dogs have more brains, as they at least will go to the bush to take a crap! I bet these guys would be the first ones to want help if things went sidways on them. I feel VERY sorry for the volunteers. Who wants to clean up after someone else? For what reward? Man... Grow up! Go back to the rock that you crawled out from under!

mel.h

Reaction score
To you who did this.... stay the hell out, you are not wanted. I,ve been going to McBride for 7 years now & of all the stupid things i have seen or heard, you just surpassed all. And if that makes you proud you don't deserve to breathe the same air as any respectful,free person. I have seen the hard work the snowmobile club puts in year after year there & to have some s...hole like you destroy it makes me sick. I did not have to clean the mess up & I'm livid just thinking about it. Vent over!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow............Nothing would make me happier for this reject from society to be named on this site,A lesson needs to be learned.
catmando!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be beaten by all sledders then cut his throat to bleed, SOB because thats what u are.

Top Bottom