Mess

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank God for Barry and volenteers like him. I would just lock the cabin up and pull it apart in the summer. These azhats need to be exposed AFTER they are beaten so other idiots know this will not be tolerated. Lack of respect, excess alcohol and drugs. These incidents of stupidity are happening far to often to be the acts of only a few. The gene pool must be cleansed!!!!!!:rant::rant::mad::mad:

ONCE AGAIN ITS THE FEW THAT WRECK IT FOR THE MANY.....I SWEAR GUYS NEED TO PASS AN IQ TEST TO BE ABLE TO RIDE....

I FOR ONE APPRECIATE THE CABINS ON THE HILLS, as when we take our wives and families, as well as ourselves, its nice to have a shelter from the wind......and elements....

those individuals are a good argument for abortion!!!!!!!!:realmad::realmad::realmad:

being in the industry we work hard to keep the name sledder and quadder in a good, light.....all it takes is situations like this that "lablel stupidity and sledder" in the same sentence........

Shame on you....mister poopy hand.......maybe someone will do that at your house and u will see how degrading it is.......

on the other hand if ur just a sick F>>>k and get off on that then you need to be shot and p_ss_d on.......

there....i said it...

thanks again for the dedicated people that had to clean it up....you are definitely people who have high standards....and unselfishly look after that for the good of the rest of us........... thank you....

Last edited:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't think of anything to add to what has already been voiced by everyone, except to applaud the efforts of the volunteers and supporting vendors. Besides the disrespect you have experienced by the 'few', You are highly valued and appreciated by the rest!!:cool:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHY?.........I don't understand why or for whatever reason someone would do something like this. You're cool buddy.
And then we wonder why we are losing areas or getting a bad image from people doing this stuff or leaving there garbage behind ( not that this can even be regarded as the same).
1 retard again getting bad publicity for our sport or love for the outdoors. Thanks to the sledding club for first of all putting up the outhouse, but if you don't want to use it, then go ch!t in the woods somewhere else, but to make a mess, so no one else can use it and then someone has to clean it up. The post before me was right, saying they should have burned it, but then again everyone suffers because of 1 Useless Prick.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I was embarressed for the sport when i got to the top. This was not the way i wanted to show my family what we do on the hill. it made me sick to my stomach. All i have to say is i really hope i get to meet the guy... he will beg me to stop.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, I would like to meet this persons parents and slap them silly for raising such a fu$%k wad,this person needs help, ALBERTA HOSPITAL.

Sorry, but why do you think this persons parents had anything to do with it?:nono:

On another note.... there are crackheads like this everywhere. See it all the time at rest areas along the highway, in ice arenas, restaurants, you name the place, I've seen the same thing.

The losers that do this type of thing have definite mental issues that sometimes require a stick and sometimes a lead plug!

Last edited:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but why do you think this persons parents had anything to do with it?:nono:

On another note.... there are crackheads like this everywhere. See it all the time at rest areas along the highway, in ice arenas, restaurants, you name the place, I've seen the same thing.

The losers that do this type of thing have definite mental issues that sometimes require a stick and sometimes a lead plug!

No disrespect riverjet but in my opinion the apple doest fall far from the tree, also i totally agree with you on the mental issue.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be douche canoes like this that also think that it is their god given right to ride in the caribou closure areas....

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy must be buddies with the dude that didn't pay his trail fees on the Deere/Cat...and the bad azzes that were lipping off in the restaurant last week...LOL

Guys like this will probably never read what we say, and never change what they do. He is what he is and until someone catches him in the act and deals with him 'accordingly' he will continue on. They are so jaded and self-centered they have no idea how ignorant, rude and despicable they really are...to them and their buddies...they are cool :cool:

We all know these kinds of guys...maybe not hang with them, or like them...but we all know what kind of guys do this. Redneck fuggs with no purposeful lives that need to foster their lack of self worth by doing things to impress their redneck fugg buddies who continually give them support for being a worthless member of society. These guys never volunteer to help groups of any kind, never join clubs that serve the community and will never donate a red cent to a cause that isn't their own. :mad:

To all the peeps that volunteer time and donate money to various groups and clubs....THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. :d

And to all the sledders that are respectful, generous, and caring individuals towards not only other sledders, but riding areas and peeps in general, keep up the good work and don't let azzhats like this get us down!!!

Blue rev

Reaction score
Well done volunteers. As for the culprit, wow! Umm..... wow! Thats all I can come up with.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am lost and dont know what even to type hear on this. We deal with people like this in the construction sites in our portable toilets at the plants so that is probally where this MOFO works. So like everyone else be a man and apologize so we know who you are! If your man or whatever big enough to do that then be big enough to let everyone know who you r, or maybe your frenids can expose you or pm someone to tell us who you are.
To your friends, you need to ask yoursleves is the type of person I want to assoicated with!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I wouldn't want to be!!!:nono::nono::nono:

Mad Am 07

Reaction score
That's some sick ****. On behalf of all of us in N.E. Alberta thank you for all your hard work at Renshaw. I was introduced to my first mountain ride this year thanks to the guys at Power Merchant's in St. Paul. I had the best time of my life on your mountain and will always be vigil of disrespectful riders. Please people don't make us all suffer and find out the hard way by possibly losing this amazing riding area.

Top Bottom