Menztoys free vent kit giveaway....Thanks for supporting Canadian dealers!

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Last weeks Yamaha free vent kit winner was Clode....Sorry for not keeping this updated but currently travelling to Jackson Hole(and riding along the way!) and having difficulties with the laptop! I just wanted everyone to know this week's free vent kit is for Arctic Cat....all reply posts to this thread will be entered in the draw - it will end at noon this Sunday. You can enter as many times as you want-thus increasing your chances! Next week will be for all you doo guys that have been patiently waiting! Thanks again for supporting Canadian dealers and looking forward to serving you!:D
Cheers,
Wayne

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in not sure which kit but I could figure something out.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think my cat would look awesome with some sweet new vents!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Orange side vents for my wifes new 2010 M8 please Wayne!:beer::beer::beer:

And.....do you know what brand the light in the headlight vent I bought for my Nytro is.....since I already smashed it against the garage floor? My bad! :Hammer3:

Last edited:

ajb1205

Reaction score
Wayne...can you order just one side as far as the side vents go or do they come in pairs only? Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone...:)

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good products and great service sums up Menz Toys - have bought several items from Wayne this past year. If you guys think you're saving a ton going over the line, think again. Always good to buy locally IMHO.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weeks Yamaha free vent kit winner was Clode....Sorry for not keeping this updated but currently travelling to Jackson Hole(and riding along the way!) and having difficulties with the laptop! I just wanted everyone to know this week's free vent kit is for Arctic Cat....all reply posts to this thread will be entered in the draw - it will end at noon this Sunday. You can enter as many times as you want-thus increasing your chances! Next week will be for all you doo guys that have been patiently waiting! Thanks again for supporting Canadian dealers and looking forward to serving you!:D
Cheers,
Wayne

i have mountain fit stuff on my iq now, got it before menz toyz existed. Great stuff, great price.

does mountain fit make polaris pro foot well vents? I know there is stuff available that is not on the site. I want foot well vents and a gage lifter for a pro and would like to order from the same place and preferably in canada.

Thanks.

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
we have the foot well blocks and guage stands in stock i'm in Jackson hole Wyoming right now for the hillclimbs just set up Mountainfits booth. We look straight up the track Bill from mountain fithoods has an awesome booth spot cheers Wayne

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm needing both sides of knee or rear panel vents for my xp, when ya get back pm me a price if they are available, seems i went to far forward on the forward riding thing.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'll keep the whole white theme going with white vents please!

Top Bottom