XXXModRodsFree Vent Kit Giveaway-----------------------------------------------------

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
XXXModRods.com is giving away a free vent kit on snowandmud to say thank you to all of our supporters on the site.

All you have to do is post back with what vent kit you would like off the site and you are in the drawing.

For a second chance at winning Friend us on Facebook. @ Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

You will also be entered every time you buy somthing from the site from now till the drawing

drawing will be on nov. 18

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vent kit for 900 RMK please.
iq- dragon 4 piece hood vent kit

Last edited:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xp or m series, I have most of your m series vents on mine but there are a couple in our group that are cheap asses;) monster boards fit great thanks again

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XXXModRods.com is giving away a free vent kit on snowandmud to say thank you to all of our supporters on the site.

All you have to do is post back with what vent kit you would like off the site and you are in the drawing.

For a second chance at winning Friend us on Facebook. @ Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

You will also be entered every time you buy somthing from the site from now till the drawing

drawing will be on nov. 18

Awesome idea. THANKS.....I would like to win a orange set of Skull Cat side vents for a 06 M7. Good Luck to everyone. :D

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XP vents me please! This is a good idea, you will gain customers bye doing this. It shows how good your customer service is!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xp please .... 5 peice kit.. never got to the show to buy it. i emailed and asked bryan to keep one for me before the show ... fliping work called that morning.... need a vent kit as i just bought this xp and sold my rev with the modrods vent kit and monster boards... thanks for the good idea bryan

Last edited:

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love the new Pro 5 piece vent kit for my 2012 163 Pro. I ran the SLP on my 2011 Pro and was impressed, lets try something different this time.

Top Bottom