Megan, Kraziest lady I've ever seen

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Way to go Megan,,, awesome display of skill and courage... in deep winter conditions on a Nytro at 15 lbs boost with a 163 track and a racers edge suspention.... got the chute beside redemption done first tracks and then the third chute second tracks... and then I got stuck 20 ft from the top in it... Yes, thats right... I WAS HIGHMARKED by a GIRL... but she's a very special girl... we got some wicked footage of the amazing day... Plus some madman from the US,, Ransom, did some really sick drops.... Revy has like 16 ft,,, And the Norns has 13 ft,, Rossland range 9 ft max..

Megan MacDougle, Lairds little cousin... that family can ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Megan,,, awesome display of skill and courage... in deep winter conditions on a Nytro at 15 lbs boost with a 163 track and a racers edge suspention.... got the chute beside redemption done first tracks and then the third chute second tracks... and then I got stuck 20 ft from the top in it... Yes, thats right... I WAS HIGHMARKED by a GIRL... but she's a very special girl... we got some wicked footage of the amazing day... Plus some madman from the US,, Ransom, did some really sick drops.... Revy has like 16 ft,,, And the Norns has 13 ft,, Rossland range 9 ft max..

Megan MacDougle, Lairds little cousin... that family can ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo hooo!!!!!! That's so Awesome!! Congrats Megan!!:):):):)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the nicest people you'll meet in the sport as well!! But she comes by it naturally as the whole extended family are great ambassadors for the sport.:d

boostbaby

Reaction score
One of the nicest people you'll meet in the sport as well!! But she comes by it naturally as the whole extended family are great ambassadors for the sport.:d

Thanks :eek: I am super lucky to have such an amazing family that shares the passion for riding! Thanks Krazy for catching that on film for me :) and thanks for being a great sport about being beat by a girl :p haha what a great weekend looking forward to more!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats right on! Its good to see woman out there pushing there limits and doing cool stuff on there machines! Way to go Megan!!!

boostbaby

Reaction score
Awesome Megan! You must have found some good goggles ;)

Haha.. actually no I didnt!Been riding around half blind but seems to not have messed with my judgement too much. I ones I tried fogged up right away and gave me bad fish bowl effect.. should be able to wear contacts again by the end of the month so I will be able to fully see again :D

Top Bottom