Mainjet's Krazy sled #3 THANKS!!!

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
This is the 4th Mainjet turbo powered Krazy sled, in the last 4 yrs... each has rocked the kootenays... but this ones the best... Graphics from HTR, seat from Mountain Mod, skiis by Slydog,vents and running boards from XXXMOD RODS,, rails from Iceage, suspention from Timbersled,174 inch track from REC SUPPLY in SASKATTON sask... tunnel extention from RATSLED, and did I mention TWISTED as usual!!!!!!!!!!! 15 lbs boost on sunoco 110 race gas,,,, just finally got the last small issue out of it, and WOW, so very impressive... plus this one can fly,, I hit a huge jump in REVY last month... new KRAZY modern day record,,, I'd guess 12 ft long jump, and at least 36 inches off the ground... YA, very impressive eh???? ha ha, any way.. Justin, Grant, and Art from Mainjet in Nelson BC built this bad boy, and sshe's a sweety... Of course this sled has only seen Spectro performance oil...,and my sleds will only travel on BULLDOG DECKS out of Chilliwack BC... Bulldog decks are proven to be the best and most durable decks out there... big thanks to the other KRAZY sponsors, 509 goggles and helmets,, HMK amazing mountain pants jackets and boots,gloves,backpacks, shovels, probs,hats toques, beenies, and the best sledding gear I've ever worn.., True Adventure Gear, Integra tire in Trail bc also known as Woody's tire and auto... and BRAIN With Canadian Power Machines half way between castlegar and nelson BC.... He's got KRAZY sleds, makes them tunes them, turbos them and fixes them, plus he's a really good auto mechanioc too... sevicing all makes and models... ya in Canada we call them MECHANIOCS... fixin our stufff....

Krazy Canadian Adventures 4 PURE ADRENALINE, is coming along great, here's a few pics of the sled, the double d chute, with jessies girl, and a ridge we're hitting tomorrow for some huge drops..

cheers all and thanks for the support..

March2011071.jpg

March2011078.jpg

March2011130.jpg

March2011129.jpg

March2011128.jpg

March2011126.jpg

March2011125.jpg

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
It's another M800, M1000 is too heavy, but more powerful, but I'm an 800 fan ..always was and will be... The Twisted kit and head works awesome again... at 15 lbs boost, it'll climb anything, had to change a sensor... now it's workin... wow so much better... MAINJET rocks...

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
March2011077.jpg

waterfall is in the right half in the trees, where the sun is shineing on the open spot.. where the ooopps happened a few weeks ago, for those who know what I'm talkin about..

revelstokesledding021_edited-1.jpg

revelstokesledding022_edited-1.jpg

revelstokesledding069_edited-1.jpg

revelstokesledding052_edited-1.jpg

sledding2011119_edited-1.jpg

my Krazy daughter AYDIA,,,

revelstokesledding163_edited-1.jpg

madman from the states

Krazy003.jpg

revelstokesledding037_edited-1.jpg

revelstokesledding044_edited-1.jpg

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that wind lip in Jesse's girl looks way bigger than last year! Some nice shots Dan... Those boys at Mainjet build some mean machines!!!

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Krazy Canadian Adventures 4 "Pure Adrenaline" will be both new footage, with maybe 3 " BEST OF SEGMENTS ".. over an hour long, and definitly the best of the 4 dvds to date..

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
if anyone has awesome pictures of new KRAZY chutes that need to be climbed please post them here,,, and let me know where I can find them to slay them...

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick pics Dan love the sled looks great can't wait to see it goin on the next vid.:beer::d

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dan,
These are some shots from last week, we should head up there to scope it out soon, a fair amount of fun riding, epic snow and "just maybe" some never before sledded lines. I was too busy riding to take more shots but certainly worth a ride up there to check it out further. (340 + cms) and still snowing :d

Attachments

• m 055.jpg
    m 055.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 155
  • m 062.jpg
    m 062.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 147
  • m 066.jpg
    m 066.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 145

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Hi Dan,
These are some shots from last week, we should head up there to scope it out soon, a fair amount of fun riding, epic snow and "just maybe" some never before sledded lines. I was too busy riding to take more shots but certainly worth a ride up there to check it out further. (340 + cms) and still snowing :d

gorgeous pictures, what an awesome day you had up there... gonna have to be after May 1, next 2 weekends are booked up..

cheers

Top Bottom