KCA 5 Premeire

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Yes it's time Saturday oct 13, at the element in Castlegar 5 pm.

thousands in door prizes..

Krazy Canadian Adventures 5

5 yrs of Kraziness,,

This will be my last extreme sledding flick, this one is awesome with brand new footage from the last winter and hi -lites from my last 4 flicks.

A really big thank you to all my family and sponsors, your support has been huge over the past 10 yrs.. Thanks to all the fans, it was fun and has been great meeting so many of you.

Check out the Teaser on youtube or on my website, Dvd's have shipped from the replicator .

Again ,, a big thanks, it's been fun

God Bless

Dan Davidoff
Krazy Canadian Adventures
1409 Highland Dr,
Castlegar BC
Canada
V1N3V6

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's sad to hear Dan.

Ur stuff is like the way most of us ride ect.. with comrade and all

Where TSS is pretty high up in the nose department.

Thanks for the years of funny, epic riding vids Dan.

Still the best one so far is when u were on the apex and jumped the camera guy and bailed mid air. The look on Ur face was and still is priceless.

sent from my htc

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan your an amazing rider and i wish you the best

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm sure we'll see some Krazy footage of you in the future buddy! I think you'll enjoy your winters a little more without the stresses of making a movie. Relax and enjoy my friend.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's time Saturday oct 13, at the element in Castlegar 5 pm.

thousands in door prizes..

Krazy Canadian Adventures 5

5 yrs of Kraziness,,

This will be my last extreme sledding flick, this one is awesome with brand new footage from the last winter and hi -lites from my last 4 flicks.

A really big thank you to all my family and sponsors, your support has been huge over the past 10 yrs.. Thanks to all the fans, it was fun and has been great meeting so many of you.

Check out the Teaser on youtube or on my website, Dvd's have shipped from the replicator .

Again ,, a big thanks, it's been fun

God Bless

Dan Davidoff
Krazy Canadian Adventures
1409 Highland Dr,
Castlegar BC
Canada
V1N3V6

SO, this is it? no more extreme fliks, how about non extreme fliks?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you be at the Edmonton Sled show again this year? Would like to pick up KCA 5! Will you have calendars avail again? Best of luck in the Future Dan, love your vids, I own all of them, and they get watched often.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, you could always tone it down to some awesome Boon-Docking! I love watching sled flicks with Tree Bashing, Creek Skipping, Ravine Jumping etc...... Maybe you could make another video of some of the " here is how the locals ride ", without all the High end BS. More of a Raw approach to how Kootenay Sled heads rip it up....
I'm Definitely picking up KCA 5, as the teaser looked awesome :) :Snowmobile1:Ride on man!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan, I got your e-mail on the weekend. Very sad news but I have no doubt you will keep on sledding. If just in a more low profile way. Thanks for all the great videos and inspiration. I hope to see you at the Edmonton sled show.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is too bad. fun vids...with all the crazy antics! you retiring?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you have a close call or a scare? Or maybe you just wanna ride for fun and not the perfect film angle. Your vids are the best for sure!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well don't know what is going on, but did go to edm show to get a calendar autograph for son like every other yr, BAMMMMMMM no krazy Canadian there, even on the ride to the show I asked him(son) so what is that guys name, and he said Krazy canadian. Does not know any other riders name but his............So was shocked to see his booth there but no DAN

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only guy with any character, a little crazy, hehe, like watching yer hijinks. best of luck.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well don't know what is going on, but did go to edm show to get a calendar autograph for son like every other yr, BAMMMMMMM no krazy Canadian there, even on the ride to the show I asked him(son) so what is that guys name, and he said Krazy canadian. Does not know any other riders name but his............So was shocked to see his booth there but no DAN

He was there

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom