Team Render plus some Krazy chicks equals wow, pure adrenaline

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
woweeee!!! Megan is the real deal... There isn't a better female rider, riding huge power out there.. Awesome display of skill and courage... Randy and team YAMAHA needs to sponsor this lady next season.... Very priviledged to see you climbing some very cool stuff over the last 2 months... Now there is Triple Black,,, ice water flows thru this mans veins.... maybe some left over booze from the night before as well... Climbed the Nasty chute in balls deep powder,,, not exagerating, 3 to 4 ft trench all the way up and out... 1 for 1, I'm 1 for 4 The Naz is 1 for 4, Stanger is 0 out of 2 and Cory Micku is only 1 out of 2 tries..... Then he figures he can do the wiggley chute in these conditions, and if he hadn't clipped a rock would have gotten it done.... very cool, your getting my vote for rider of the yr... pleasure riding with team RENDER this weekend.. ANDY and SHAIN, MEGAN and LAIRD... fun , fun , fun, thanks for visiting.. hope we can do it again.. SORRY for the spark gap I displayed friday... HEY LAird would you mind posting a few pics from the weekend???? I'm sure AMY and JUSTIN can post a few too... AMY got her biggest chute done to date too, congrats, and JUSTIN slayed the BABY NASTY chute with 4 ft trenches in it... ALL in all an epic weekend, too bad the sun was so fridged, and wouldn't show her self more often... Big thanks to AMY ENNNS for putting on the 1st KRAZY LADIES ride... hope everyone enjoyed the blizzards, fresh powder, and amazing KOOTENAY scenary...

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great weekend for sure. Cam Hicks pulled a couple nice chutes on his Mainjet Polaris Pro. Megan MacDougall had a wicked climb on sunday that produced some EPIC pics of her as she launched her sled off the top. Then it was Lairds turn. He eyed up the wiggly chute and damn near got it done. With no chopper in sight there was only 1 way he was getting out of it. Laird rode back down it and went on the ride of his life. Good job guys for all the hard work on that one. Cant wait to do it again

Cam Hicks
201104171509011.jpg

Megan
201104171534291.jpg

201104171535031.jpg

Laird in the wiggly chute
201104171650081.jpg

201104171650082.jpg

Last edited:

Rideguy

Reaction score
Great shots Drink!!! I'm sure the Wiggly has never been rode down!!!

Megan MacDougall
IMG_1458.jpg

Amy Enns
IMG_1471.jpg

Laird MacDougall
IMG_1494.jpg

Roost MacDougall
IMG_1504.jpg

Chad Greziuk
IMG_1508.jpg

Shane and Megan
S1010013.jpg

Laird
S1010024.jpg

S1010040.jpg

Megan in Trench
S1010045.jpg

S1010044.jpg

Chris Hoodicoff
S1020030.jpg

S1020038.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Neal McLaren shooting pic's. Has he retired from the climbing game? lol.:beer:

boostbaby

Reaction score
Thought I would post a couple pics that I have...Laird caught a couple good ones that I pretty much laughed my butt off when I saw.. Thanks Couz! Great times!!!

boostbaby

Reaction score
Another awesome weekend with Team Render!!! More chutes conquered, double-high-fives at the top, and a lot of victory-fist-pumping fun!

Love the pics!! SOOOOO much fun that weekend cant wait to ride with you guys again :) You simply rocked that Kitty all weekend Amy, now with your new skid and track you should be pulling those chutes like nobodys buisness!! The Lake Chute is calling your name for the first girl over... hehe:d

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another awesome weekend with Team Render!!! More chutes conquered, double-high-fives at the top, and a lot of victory-fist-pumping fun!

Love the pics!! SOOOOO much fun that weekend cant wait to ride with you guys again :) You simply rocked that Kitty all weekend Amy, now with your new skid and track you should be pulling those chutes like nobodys buisness!! The Lake Chute is calling your name for the first girl over... hehe:d

I had such a great time with you too Megan!!! Still trying to talk Justin into this weekend in Revy... You know how boys are with commitment ;)

I think it would be a great place to try out my new skid and track!

Top Bottom