Mayor won't remove pork from school menu.(you know where this is going)

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just pisses me off that a lot of these people are even called refugees. Canada has had many bonafide actual refugees from a lot of countries in a lot of different circumstances and we should learn from the best of those examples, not the worst. An example is my wife's parents, came from Europe after the war from a truly terrible situation. They came here with nothing , no expectation other than a bush 1/4 of land to homestead and an opportunity to work their a$$es off to make a better life. Sure , different time, but situation isn't much different , except for the unreasonable expectation of coming to canada and demanding everything be supplied , in comfort and in style. This BS open arms, heres everything on a platter easy peasy , and what else can we do for you or change for you attitude, is a crock. I say take the loudest bleeding heart ,supporters of this bull$hit endeavour and make them sponsors and put about 3 or 5000 of these "refugees " in their small town, you want support this crap, you hire them , board them , try and make them satisfied and comfortable. If its truly important to you, step up, invite them into your life and take the responsibility for them, but sitting in small town Canada where the worst of the impact will be quite a while trickling down to , and beaking about how we should all give, give, and be totally cognizant of their rights as humans and change our expectations and traditions for some grandiose goofy philanthropic ideal is guaranteed to come back to bite us in the a$$, made even more suspicious and worrisome by looking at the age group, gender and attitude of the arrivals so far.
Refugees , in my mind , should have an expectation of having to earn their place, not an expectation of everything supplied free and cushy.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT has a large new shack with a few acres ..... He should set an example and take a few dozen.....
bring them all together like he preached in the election!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is insanity. We and Europe are voluntarily commiting self genocide all in the name of compassion for a people who openly admit that many among them have a mandate to rape our women and young girls , slit our throats and destroy our way of life!!! Please don't take our guns away!!!!!!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it better to sell your legal property to Mike in Canmore or stand up for your rights? Not enough space to jail every firearms owner in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google Prime Minister Julia Gillard from Austrilia ! She impossed thier rules of the country. And as she says, ''you also have the right to leave''. This women has more coconuts then our leaders ! She has done this twice now. Now if they had a lot snow, then I would retire there.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that article has been floating around for some time and unfortunately it is false. You will find it on Snopes.

Google Prime Minister Julia Gillard from Austrilia ! She impossed thier rules of the country. And as she says, ''you also have the right to leave''. This women has more coconuts then our leaders ! She has done this twice now. Now if they had a lot snow, then I would retire there.

Top Bottom