Mayor won't remove pork from school menu.(you know where this is going)

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I copy and pasted this from FB. I hope it work's

CANADA...............QUEBEC
MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN- MENU... EXPLAINS WHY
Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.
The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval,has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...
“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.
“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.
“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.
“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).
“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.
“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.
“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.
The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.
“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.
“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?

100% inline with my thinking...........................If we( Canada) let you in,you just won the JACKPOT......
You moved to one of the greatest countries in the world from some (i assume horrible place )
The place you came from likely had one if not all of the following - no power -no clean water
(or a short supply of it) - no decent housing - no job's - no free speech - no health care - ect,ect.
So, you move here and you want us to change our way's to be more like where you came from?
If you can't see how wrong that is,you don't deserve to live here with us.If this country isn't good enough
for you the way it is,maybe you should start looking for some place better.

Last edited:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This a old hoax. Says a lot about you though

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we need a back bone and shut this crap down now, before it gets any gayer.... What's next for them??? Just such a load of crap

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think it says he's a realist and can see there is really no upside for us , you know, the Canadians, whose country is worth risking everything to immigrate to. But when they get here , the bleeding heart, no vision do gooders support their attempts to change the country and traditions to resemble closely the $hit hole they came from. Stay there if it's important to you , make your birthplace better, sack up , don't run away.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it says he's a realist and can see there is really no upside for us , you know, the Canadians, whose country is worth risking everything to immigrate to. But when they get here , the bleeding heart, no vision do gooders support their attempts to change the country and traditions to resemble closely the $hit hole they came from. Stay there if it's important to you , make your birthplace better, sack up , don't run away.

Excellent, this thread should last about two days, you should know dam well better than to call it as it really is!!!.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is bringing in at least 25,000 Syrian refugees before the end of the year. Our tax dollars hard at work.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no winning for any of us, if we say we don't want them here then we are inhuman and cruel for forcing them to stay in their own countries, if we say let them in but tell them they have to abide by our rules and traditions then we are insensitive and denying them of their "basic rights" and use our court systems to get their way through a bleeding heart judge, and finally if we let them in and do everything they ask then we have to give up our traditions, security and beliefs in exchange for theirs.

So I'm going to say what I want; I think you can stay out, if you want to come here uncover your f@ckin face, learn to speak English (or French), accept that this is the way Canada is and you can't change it, and if you are incapable of contributing to our workforce or society then we should be able to ship you back to whatever God forsaken sh!thole you came from! Now if you can accept all these conditions then you are welcome to come to our country.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is bringing in at least 25,000 Syrian refugees before the end of the year. Our tax dollars hard at work.

That's the Canadian stimulus package. Help make the rich richer. Now the corporations can hire more to work for less, and who owns the housing where they will live?

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you like "new to Canada people" demanding we change our way's to more like their's maybe you should invite as many of them as you want to live in your town................
If i remember correctly, you are a sled tour guy. I'll help you fund a "burka friendly sled tour banner" to hang in front of your shop if you would like.

Everyday we bent just a little bit more, "no big deal" people say.Not to go off of topic,but it's the EXACT same situation as gun control, You (the people) just have to give a little, and that will make everything better.
"we only want to outlaw 5 gun's,after that we will leave the rest alone." As soon as the people agree,they add 5 more,then 5 more, then before you know it, they are all gone.

Maybe this story(as you say) is a hoax.I have no idea,but it is on the same topic as the merry X-mas on the bus's in Saskatoon,the burka's in citizenship ceremonies, and turbin's in the RCMP,ect,ect.
If we the people will discuss some topic's but not other's because it isn't politically correct or it might hurt someones feelings, then we are already on a downward slope.
Is flappin my lip's gona change anything?No, not really but it makes me feel just a little bit better.
And in this country we should be able to talk about whatever we want.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1445834773384.jpg

Top Bottom