May long mishaps??

apbitch

Reaction score
With the weather this weekend, i'm sure there are lots of you that have some interesting stories to tell.. let's hear them!! :cool:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm...well as I was turning into the area where we set up camp I had to turn a little to sharp for comfort and the trailer wheels on the left side dropped into a hole that i didn't see causing the right corner of the deck to puncture the front of the holiday trailer. A few choice words were said and then lots of beer consumed and a little duct tape to help forget the mistake.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm...well as I was turning into the area where we set up camp I had to turn a little to sharp for comfort and the trailer wheels on the left side dropped into a hole that i didn't see causing the right corner of the deck to puncture the front of the holiday trailer. A few choice words were said and then lots of beer consumed and a little duct tape to help forget the mistake.

Had the same truck, 5th wheel quad trailer combo a few years ago....trying to find someone that gave really bad directions, I had to turn the rig around about 6 times down roads I didnt have room for. So the last one I thought I was geating really good at it and turning way to sharp.....well lucky for me, the spare tire and the mounting bracket took the hit....thought I was being shot at when it puchured the tire mounted on the back of the trailer as we had just seen some kids with a 22..

Found out that the directions came from wife to wife...I'm just saying...

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would first off like to thank the fellow on this site that took the time out of the long weekend to build a bridge for all to use on the Cricket lake pipeline. I thanked him that day and said I would thank him again. Well thanks. Hopefully it will stick around for some time.

Also helped one fellow get his quad going after drowning it in a huge mud hole. They new enough to drain the exhaust but not all the tricks. It was easier to do that then try and drag him back accross what he had just come through.

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was heading down a slippery hill out in the woods and tried to slow down but locked the brakes instead and slid directly into the creek deally at the bottom and when the quad went off the 10 inch drop it stopped and i didnt...6'4 270 guys are bad airplanes btw

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
This is my son's mishap. Sucks to go first and not remember which way around the big rock.

Attachments

• Don and Reece, Mckenzie Creek-copy.jpg
    Don and Reece, Mckenzie Creek-copy.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom