Martins grand opening

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was anyone invited to the grand opening on Sat night? We were there buying some clothing and seen the prep work for a big shindig. How was is? Looked like good food and fun was going to happen.

chucker

Reaction score
I was invited but unable to attend. I missed a free diner and a bunch of speeches. I also would like to know how it turned out.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was good. 800 ish people. speeches were minimal. Curtis told me they limited them to 3 minutes each. They did a good job, full buffet from the sawmill.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it was nice to see a dealer throw something like for the new building which included all there customers. Surprised how many people attending the event, but was a great turn out.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very well done, good food, short speeches, fun time, felt good to be taken such good care of, and wow, very sweet building i wish my new shop was like that...:beer::cool:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smurff was invited, and I went with him. It was a great turnout, it is a wonderful and awe-inspiring facility! (that coming from a Polaris guy)

There were many door prizes, gifts for coming, great food and it was a short but sweet presentation. Learnt a few things about Moomba, Mastercraft, Triton trailers and BRP products. they had speakers and a few quick commericals. The BRP one was extremely entertaining which tempted me to go to the darkside...;)

It really made the client (you and me) feel valued, and if I was a Ski-Doo guy, this would be my place to purchase and service my toys at. I wish that Polaris had a dealership like this.

I was truly impressed with the experience.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smurff was invited, and I went with him. It was a great turnout, it is a wonderful and awe-inspiring facility! (that coming from a Polaris guy)

There were many door prizes, gifts for coming, great food and it was a short but sweet presentation. Learnt a few things about Moomba, Mastercraft, Triton trailers and BRP products. they had speakers and a few quick commericals. The BRP one was extremely entertaining which tempted me to go to the darkside...;)

It really made the client (you and me) feel valued, and if I was a Ski-Doo guy, this would be my place to purchase and service my toys at. I wish that Polaris had a dealership like this.

I was truly impressed with the experience.

Great.....all that Doo Poo around you is getting into your head. Nooooo, do not head to the dark side!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
great.....all that doo poo around you is getting into your head. Nooooo, do not head to the dark side!!!

zrrrr, you'll learn to like the dark side............ Luke, i am your father.............. Bwahahahahahaha.

Good to see martin put something back to the "people"....... Congrats!!!!

Top Bottom