Male equivalent of "old lady"?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I call the Mrs. Hon, Honey or the minister of love and finance.... If I ever called her Ol' Lady I'd probably wake up one morning with my nut sac glued to my inner thigh!

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
My BF is older then me. So I could call him Old man, but he is to good to do that. Now some times I call him d*ck. He then stops and goes what???. I say keep it up and I will call you other names. But other then that. I say my better half or other half.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still in the twitterpaited state.. I call him my snow stud... or my hunk o Maniac.. when I'm mad... the most creative.. assholio.... and I yodel it... well I call him so many words that can never be typed here.. I even make up some. He HATES when I call him by his full name.. he thinks i hate him when I call him KEVAN.... So Kev.. or Mr. Drinkle.. His grandma Blanche always refers to her inlaws as mr and mrs drinkle.. so I love calling him Mr. Drinkle. it's cute.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My BF is older then me. So I could call him Old man, but he is to good to do that. Now some times I call him d*ck. He then stops and goes what???. I say keep it up and I will call you other names. But other then that. I say my better half or other half.

My ex used to call me Dick when she was pissed then I came back with calling her tits or crack. I think she didn't mind too much she still did me the favor of leaving. Lol

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old balls haha. I heard Justin refer to me as Mother the other day... Except we have no kids.

I gave him the name jerk-ass once. Somehow it goes over better than jerk or ass, but you get them both in there :)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would love to post what Megan and I call each other but i wont...And i am 7 years older.so i get called old balls and whatever else,but i call her other things back..but she dont care,,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to post what Megan and I call each other but i wont...And i am 7 years older.so i get called old balls and whatever else,but i call her other things back..but she dont care,,
You may have gone out together long enough that she has already activated the "selected hearing function" already Mike.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she may know where the gun is?

also best not to piss her off i'm thinkin, she also swings a mean axe.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I get to joking around and I'll call her Kitchen Wench in which she will reply calling me stable boy. I wouldn't recommend trying this as the first time I called her that we had make up sex.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get referred to as the old lady now and then... which doesn't make sense... I'm 9 years younger.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Top Bottom