Male equivalent of "old lady"?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about any of you other ladies out there but I hate being called "the old lady"...so...I have been trying to figure out the male equivalent of it. Old man, just sounds creepy and the only other thing I have come up with is...well..old balls. So now my bf is referred to as old balls. Any other ideas? :D lol

and yes...I am bored at work today.

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny how 'old lady' seems to refer to your GF or wife...and old man references your father...I've used the term 'old man' and peeps have said 'your dad'? and then the creepiness factor really sets in. Plus Steve's 4 years younger, so old man seems odd...old balls...I'm not ready for old balls yet...LOL.
Good question....I do call him old cranky fugger often. :p

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bf was at work and we were chatting on FaceTime and he had to put the phone down to talk to some of his guys and he said he was just chatting with the old lady...so I yelled out whatever old balls. All I heard was roaring laughter after that so I think it's effective. He also got called old balls the next day at his safety meeting. Mission accomplished. :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny how 'old lady' seems to refer to your GF or wife...and old man references your father...I've used the term 'old man' and peeps have said 'your dad'? and then the creepiness factor really sets in. Plus Steve's 4 years younger, so old man seems odd...old balls...I'm not ready for old balls yet...LOL.
Good question....I do call him old cranky fugger often. :p

See! It's just not fair. Doesn't have the same ring to it. haha.

ahhh ur funny. Cranky fugger...hehe

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bf was at work and we were chatting on FaceTime and he had to put the phone down to talk to some of his guys and he said he was just chatting with the old lady...so I yelled out whatever old balls. All I heard was roaring laughter after that so I think it's effective. He also got called old balls the next day at his safety meeting. Mission accomplished. :D

LOL 'old balls' would stop the 'old lady' reference for sure...hahaha I don't think I get called the old lady, not that I can recall...think he knows not to go there...at least something's been learnt after 25 years! Yay!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i challenge you to find a set of balls older than 20years of age that when not stimulated dont look like old balls............

So I guess in that logic, old balls is accurate.

One of my girlfriends just told me she calls her bf fossil balls. LMAO!!!!!!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am 7 yrs older than my wife, she calls me old timer, I always have a come back of some sort, but hope she dont pick up on the fossil balls one

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't beleive there is a term of endearment equivalent to "old lady" in the the English language, certainly not one that rings well. Sorry gals, I think you're stuck with "azzhole" or "jerk-off". ...that's OK, by now most of us are used to it.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crazy thing about this is that you ladies don't even need a specific term for us. Just by the tone of your voice we know when your calling us azzhats lol
I usually call my wife " the home office" or the "boss". either way, i'm very happy the home office signed off on my 2013 sled purchase :d

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor calls his wife the Ginch!! Wanna go play. Don't know. I'll have to check with the Ginch. Lol.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suddenly I feel self-conscious about my scrotal elasticity. I wonder how much a testy lift costs?

I plan on making whoever I'm with get a ball lift when I get my boobs done. Only fair. I don't want a set of low hangers around.

My neighbor calls his wife the Ginch!! Wanna go play. Don't know. I'll have to check with the Ginch. Lol.

Oh my lord. haha, that's terrible, but kind of funny.

Top Bottom