Looking for some Friends

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know!!! Cuz it's always in the shop!! Kawasaki's are left to run the show!! :d:beer::d:beer:

Sorry but you walked into that. Thanks for adding me to the list though, glad I could make the cut. :rolleyes:

"Now quadboy", at least your truthful........you run with the kawasuki's.....But we Ride the Po Po's.....lol :)

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nuts ...stupid fox vegas:beer: another time then

Some friends of mine are considering a day trip on the 24th of July? I may or may not be able to go, but they would be MORE than welcoming to have another rider along!

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Some friends of mine are considering a day trip on the 24th of July? I may or may not be able to go, but they would be MORE than welcoming to have another rider along!

Im on shift, stupid work, darn bank, frick we should all live in a place where everyone gets what the want for nothin...wait didnt somebody try that.:rolleyes:lol

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Thx for the reponses guys and gals? Anything will help out, your favorite ares to ride in, or stay away from, good camping spots, or bad ones, anything

thx again

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you two are out to lunch.
go to the red deer suds buds site and post when ya are available, or want to join a group, almost everyweekend some one is going out west of rocky, caroline or sundre, shheeet i even go west of Calgary. just give some notice. seen a few peeps post at midnight to ride the nexrt morninng, good luck with that.

should maybe have another sud's night, maybe emma can show off the girl's. :p

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am open for the 12-13-14 of August just depends on how much is left outta the pay check....LOL :( And it matters not where the campout is to me....so long as I know the dates I can work from there...haha

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooops kinda hijacked his thread....LOL I thought this was the suds buds campout thread Sorry Griz!!:eek:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Emma going on the August 12-13-14- trip ? Or is it "Another Cancellation"....LOL :rolleyes:

And dodge guy you don't need alot left from the pay check I heard " imdoo'n " is buying the Beer ! :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Emma going on the August 12-13-14- trip ? Or is it "Another Cancellation"....LOL :rolleyes:

And dodge guy you don't need alot left from the pay check I heard " imdoo'n " is buying the Beer ! :)

if emma is letting the boobies out i'm sure there will be beer:d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx for the reponses guys and gals? Anything will help out, your favorite ares to ride in, or stay away from, good camping spots, or bad ones, anything

thx again

Sorry Griz, I guess i should be in the red deer suds thread as well. But in responce to Your Question.......lol
Most places west of Rocky are good riding. The Big Horn Dam is nice groomed trails ( but alittle dusty & windy ) South Fork lots of trails, Rig Street west of Caroline lots of trails ( but can get busy ) And any where west of Rocky along Highway 11, several places along there. Hope This Gives You some ideas. :)
If you need directions any one on the site can help you!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Griz, I guess i should be in the red deer suds tread as well. But in responce to Your Question.......lol
Most places west of Rocky are good riding. The Big Horn Dam is nice groomed trails ( but alittle dusty & windy ) South Fork lots of trails, Rig Street west of Caroline lots of trails ( but can get busy ) And any where west of Rocky along Highway 11, several places along there. Hope This Gives You some ideas. :)
If you need directions any one on the site can help you!

KELZONE never gets lost,

someone is always willing to tell him where to go:eek::d:d:beer:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have been told where to go before :confused: .....lol But mainly by my better half.......lol :)

Top Bottom