Looking for riding friends

funrider

Reaction score
hi there I am from Fort Mac and would like to find some riding friends to go to the mountains. I have my own truck and deck as well as a four place enclosed. I would say I would be an average rider (still learning lol) I like to be able to come home in one piece, its hard to pay the bills when your laid up. I would like to go a half dozen times or so. I am of opinion that any impairment should be left at the hotel the adrenalin rush on the hill is plenty for me:d PM me if you are looking as well
Thanks Bill

scully

Reaction score
I'm new to the Mac and would be good for a couple trips in the New Year. pm me for my contact info. Scott

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a mega cab long box?!?!? That truck would be a tank! love it!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll pm you as well, I'm more than likely going to be stuck working up there so may as well make some friends that are into my hobbies while up there as well :)

Rick

Slammer85

Reaction score
Hey buddy i sent you a PM but not sure if it went through or not having some issues with my computer. I'm defenitely down for riding with some new people.I live in Fort Saskatchewan so if your heading out riding and passing through let me know

Top Bottom