Looking for riders

Motogp

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for people to ride with in the mountains. The people I normally ride with aren't able to go as often and I need to find people to ride with.

We are all ditch bangers originally and ride short tracks, so other short trackers would be great, but I have no problem riding with long tracks as long as they realize I can't go EVERYWHERE.

I generally like to ride pow and hit drops or jumps. I am not a -------- on the trails, I take it easy to get into the alpine, then have fun.

If anyone is interested let me know.

And please no comments on how I should have a long track for the mountains. I prefer short tracks and until I am rich I won't be selling it to get a long track.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,I'm sure you find guys to ride with on here!
catmando!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have a long track!!!!:D Just kidding ...welcome and we'll see ya up there.

Motogp

Reaction score
Really?I was looking for land out there. How often do you go? Would you mind if I went the next time you go? Email me and let's talk!

bigblock600

Reaction score
hey moto gp im from BA also. what do you ride? drop me a line next time you are heading out to pound some ditches.

bigblock600

Reaction score
i try to make it up a few times a year. im riding a 2000 rmk 600 136". so no worries about not having a long track.

Top Bottom