Looking for people to ride with!!

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
I will be in Sicamous until the end of December and looking for people to ride with, weekdays or weekends. I'm an experienced rider and have all my avy gear. Looking forward to getting to know all the riding areas around here this year. Anyone willing to show me around a bit would be greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Alpine. U up for a rip next wed 18. Have gear. Can ride. Hoping to ride sicamous instead of Revy as it's an hour closer n group I'm supposed to ride with in Revy is huge.

Sent from my HTC One

Nagzs

Reaction score
Hey looking to meet up with anyone that wants to ride. The buddy i came out with is heading back home on monday. I'm in golden right now but not heading back home until the 24th. I can drive up to meet you on the 17th.

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rangatang sounds perfect but a day late for me. Nagzs. Waterloo? No mountains down there is there? Lol. Do u have the gear,sled n experience. Gotta ask.
Alpine is almost a local now maybe he will take us out

Sent from my HTC One

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't go during the weekdays ( Friggin day job lol )

But weekends depending on family plans at least one day.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Nagzs

Reaction score
Rangatang sounds perfect but a day late for me. Nagzs. Waterloo? No mountains down there is there? Lol. Do u have the gear,sled n experience. Gotta ask.
Alpine is almost a local now maybe he will take us out

Sent from my HTC One

This is not my first time in the mountains and i do have my AST 1 and wear an avy bag. I'm riding a 2014 Ski-doo XM 154, i have a truck and trailer so i can meet up anywhere you guys want. I used to race snowcross and motocross a few years ago and have always had a sled since i was 3 years old. My riding experience in the mountains is decent, i've been coming out for a few years now. This year is my first year with my own sled out here. The plan for this winter is to come out for 2 weeks each month to go riding.
Be great to go riding with you guys as my buddy has to fly home on Monday and i still don't know a lot of ppl out this way yet.

Hope to hear from you guys!
Ajay

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto n giddy up. Well we will ride in the moose or Revy one way or the other. Hopefully Tex calls in sick.

Sent from my HTC One

v10rider

Reaction score
Might try to head up to sicamous to ride from the 26-29. So far, I'm by myself so need to hook up with the locals.
4 yrs mtn riding, AST1, 13 XM 154
PM me your contact if your riding on those days and don't mind another person tagging along.

Have a day off tomorrow and would love to ride with some of you but can't leave town until later in the evening.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have been too busy riding the past three days to check this thread. I think I have PM'd everyone who responded, if I missed anyone and you want to ride this week send me a PM and we will go from there. Pretty sure I am free to ride from Tuesday through the rest of the week.

v10rider

Reaction score
Well, looks like my plan just got accelerated. 3 of us are coming tomorrow night, riding Tuesday and Wednesday.

would be nice if we can hook up with some folks who are familiar with the area

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like my plan just got accelerated. 3 of us are coming tomorrow night, riding Tuesday and Wednesday.

would be nice if we can hook up with some folks who are familiar with the area
too bad ya weren't here tomorrow, heading up Shuswap, then Palm Springs fer a week. Maybe at the end of the month if u still come up, rode a few times w ya at greenstone, see how ya fare on a sled :d

Top Bottom