Looking for Innisfail Xp 174 860 rider or owner!!!

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh yup read the post... Not excited.. Nothin for me to settle down about. Nope don't know either one .. It's a forum so I will post as I feel free too.

Dude, read the posts.......
People are busy and have lives.....
All will be well and worked out.
Do you know both parties involved?
settle down.....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just talked with the individual and he has offered to buy the hood and track, thank you to him and all here for the support, should have new parts coming shortly...

And yes i will continue to let others ride it, just now make sure they ware a tether and a verbal agreement on damage

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just talked with the individual and he has offered to buy the hood and track, thank you to him and all here for the support, should have new parts coming shortly...

And yes i will continue to let others ride it, just now make sure they ware a tether and a verbal agreement on damage

Your welcome for the support, that's what friends are for.

Ok when you heading out? I wanna ride this radical snow-machine. Oh but I'm not interested riding it in your usual area called the sugar bowl. Let me know

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after reading your pervious post, don't think you had much of anything to do with it jp... and you would be the last to ride it...lol you shoot donkey

Top Bottom