Looking for Innisfail Xp 174 860 rider or owner!!!

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good reason to ALWAYS wear your tether. sorry to hear about you sled

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy isn't Marcel Bert. Maybe he bought Marcels old ETEC though?
Ya I saw this thread the other day and thought of Marcel. he can ride the crap out of anything. Saw the picture and went...the guy I know wouldn't be dressed up like that... Wish it was him cause the teasing about that helmet would be fun

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I talked with marcel few weeks ago, he threw the idea about the guy that bought his sled... He went to Arizona end of dec and should be back any day...

The unknown guy said he had a baker skid in and never liked it, then went to easywhellie

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy was also around age 35 not 50 definitely lived in innisfail and either worked in red deer or sylvan lake doing construction or plumbing or something along those lines he owns an enclosed trailer and rides revelstoke often I'm guessing he is an avid dirt biker also by the gear he was wearing

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He also stated that he was on his 4th set of pistons in that 860

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a one time dealer in this sport I honestly feel sorry for you Fred. I cannot count how many times over the years customers brought in damaged sleds after borrowing to a buddy or letting someone try it out. Probably a third of the time the customer paid out of his own pocket because his buddy had no money or didn't feel obligated to pay for whatever reason. Its a new world out there folks. When I sold my dealership I bought myself a Shelby as a gift to myself for 25 years in the retail business and still sane. Lots of peeps want me to let them try it out and my response is.....if you wanna drive a Shelby, buy your own. Thats what I did. Good luck finding the guy but I'm pretty sure he ain't the paying type.
Yeah but Dude you actually should drive the thing ! What is it have 5000km

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh come on Kenny I will let you take my lawn tractor for a spin as long as you don't put the mower down to low ;)

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, crappy deal. I always hesitate to ride other sleds, when I do I just poke around the meadows and stay away from trees....and wear the tether. I should probably make sure guys that ride my sled wear the tether from now on.
Fred, did you put this on a couple other sites as well? There cant be too many grown men sporting their kids helmet.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, crappy deal. I always hesitate to ride other sleds, when I do I just poke around the meadows and stay away from trees....and wear the tether. I should probably make sure guys that ride my sled wear the tether from now on.
Fred, did you put this on a couple other sites as well? There cant be too many grown men sporting their kids helmet.

I just about spit my coffee out!

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucks. That sled was a thing of beauty but at least no one got killed. I hope the guy comes forward and everything gets worked out. Insurance?

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it defiantly wasn't Marcel's old e tech I know the guy that rides it and the old 860 he used to have wasn't a 174

Top Bottom