Looking for female riding "buddies" this season...

dkluttig

Reaction score
Hi Cori, Yup graduated in Rimbey, have been thinking I need to get out there this summer, used to Quad around Medicine Lake but haven't been out there quading since 1989. I am planning on going the the Girls Campout @ Outwest, are you planning on going? If I can get out to Rimbey sooner I will send you a post.

Airborne30

Reaction score
Hey Lady dirt,
I am thinking of heading to a hare scramble in Rocky this weekend (weather permitting)
I raced last year in the women's class, with my Rm 250 2-stroke. Very mellow just go at your own pace, as many laps as you can go in one hour time. Lots of fun and neat people to meet. If your interested let me know, I wouldn't mind someone to go with. I think its only 20 bucks to enter and you get a membership to the Rocky track.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the membership for the year is 60 bucks, we have a place in Nordegg and was out there this past weekend but after getting a fine for $230 I decided to hold off.

I've never raced before, althought at some point I wouldn't mind trying a harescramble since I do more trail riding than track riding. Where abouts are the harescrambles held in Rocky? I appreciate the offer but I am going to Calgary this weekend and I'm just not sure if i'm ready to enter a race just yet lol. I'm sure I would do fine, but I just dont' know what to expect or anything, and I get intimidated and nervous pretty easily!

Airborne30

Reaction score
Oh, well there are five races per season that I know of. Held at different locations around Rocky. Not hundred percent sure where they all are as I hav only raced once. The map on the website is pretty easy to follow, also the people hosting it give good directions if you can't follow their map.

Top Bottom