Looking for female riding "buddies" this season...

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some pictures.

Attachments

• bike 054.JPG
    bike 054.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 59

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well... I gotta say.. she shoulda just got a kawi LOL... wow..it looks good but I am not envious.. i LOVE the KTM orange :) Your a great boyfriend doing all that work on her bike and stuff.. my man is pretty good that way too, he bought me my YZ last year, and then I saw the KTM for $1800..thought it was a sweet deal, but it blew up the first time I rode it so I dumped a whackload into it..rebuild the entire motor top to bottom. My boyfriend doesn't do a lot of work to our bikes, thankfully, our friend is a dirtbike mechanic by trade so he does ours on the side for half the price :) I don't do mods or stuff like that to my bike, its not a fashion show my bike is pretty dirty most of the time anyway although if I decide to keep this one around for a little while I would love black rims and I am thinking about painting the plastic black with a little orange for something different. My rear fender is scratched up pretty good and the frame could use some TLC as well but knowing me i'll probably get a newer one eventually so there's no point dumping too much dough into this one.. its already cost me $3500 just to get it running..I cant' wait to meet your lady friend though and ride with her! I ride with too many guys...need more chicks to ride with!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you ladies thinking we'll be able to go riding? Wondering if I should bring the quad down with me on the 11th.. or will the ground not be ready to go?

And wow some of you are from the Mac?! lol I too am born n raised there ;) minus I haven't left yet...

and that bike looks hella good ktm13-44 .. lime green is always a good way to go!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm going riding this weekend :) just to the sand pits on the indian reserve here..its close so meh figured we would just go boot around there for a bit.. we'll be going to different sandy areas until the ground dries..but wet sand is all good :)

MoToJeWeL

Reaction score
Website
www.motojewel.com
So I managed to only find and hook up to ride with one female S&M member last season. I'm hoping with S&M becoming more popular each season that I can continue to find some ladies to ride with! (dirtbike/quad) whatever.. in the Edmonton area. So if you are a new or existing S&M female dirtbike/quadder interested in hooking up with another female rider please let me know! I can provide transportation as well as I'm always lookin to explore new areas I haven't been. I do ride with quite a few ppl unfortunately very few women :( Hope to meet some new riding buddies!:d

Hi LadyDirt!

I am moving to Fort Mac so I will be available to ride in a couple months. Bikes are coming up last... :(

I will go anywhere to ride.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to rip wit ya Moto, but ya I live in E-town...if your in the area let me know! Went rippin today..and goin again tommorow!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 hour drive is nothing, that is why I say I will go anywhere. Load up the toy hauler and leave. :d I am going to have to organize a fall ride trip to BC..

Yeah you can always make a weekend trip down this way, I can definitely show you around...pretty much any kind of terrain or track you want. We ride a lot of bush and trails,and occasionally a track. my Dad owns a resort in Nordegg which is in the Rockies so we rip it up there quite a bit..and if you like somewhat difficult, technical trail riding its right up your alley!

I have ridden in BC once, in Castelgar..definitley was not the best riding of my life but we hope to scope out some other areas in the interior eventually. We do travel alot all over to bike, but fort crack definitely won't be making the list anytime soon.. I vow never to set foot in that city again.. :nono: lol

MoToJeWeL

Reaction score
Website
www.motojewel.com
Yeah you can always make a weekend trip down this way, I can definitely show you around...pretty much any kind of terrain or track you want. We ride a lot of bush and trails,and occasionally a track. my Dad owns a resort in Nordegg which is in the Rockies so we rip it up there quite a bit..and if you like somewhat difficult, technical trail riding its right up your alley!

I have ridden in BC once, in Castelgar..definitley was not the best riding of my life but we hope to scope out some other areas in the interior eventually. We do travel alot all over to bike, but fort crack definitely won't be making the list anytime soon.. I vow never to set foot in that city again.. :nono: lol

Do I EVER have the place for you.. we are already planning a fall trip there.:d Hundreds of trails, pick your flavour... it's my favorite place on this planet.

It has everything from super tight technical, to hillclimbs to fast sweeping trails to mellow double track. Has been seen in several off-roads vids.

You wont go to Fort Crack? Whhhhhhhhhhhy? :lol: I don't even want to go there but the other half is moving the business there. Construction pisses me off sometimes but it is what it is.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do I EVER have the place for you.. we are already planning a fall trip there.:d Hundreds of trails, pick your flavour... it's my favorite place on this planet.

It has everything from super tight technical, to hillclimbs to fast sweeping trails to mellow double track. Has been seen in several off-roads vids.

You wont go to Fort Crack? Whhhhhhhhhhhy? :lol: I don't even want to go there but the other half is moving the business there. Construction pisses me off sometimes but it is what it is.

Sweet well we may definitley be in, we do need some tour guides for BC since we haven't really ridden there..and I wouldn't count Castlegar really as riding cuz i'm pretty sure we were all still drunk from the previous day/night boating and floating down the river.. :S and it was like +40..too hot for biking. I love riding all types of terrian/trails, even when i'm constantly struggling in really technical stuff I love the challenge and the experience. Definitley miss my 4-stroker in the back country..but riding a snappy 2-stroke in gnarly terrain makes for incredible experience and challenge lol.

Yeah I used to live in Fort Mac, and I have my reasons to hate it lol. Unforunately my man is in the oil & gas industry and work is runnin short around here so he might have to go up eventually...again. I used to be a Scaffolder and a Labourer and he pretty much forced me out of construction so I wouldn't have to go up there and have that chitty kind of lifestyle and always be gone workin.... money was good but meh, I LOVE my job now and I am so much happier not being in construction:rolleyes:

dkluttig

Reaction score
I am new to the site, and also looking for female riders. I am in the Redwater area, and do prefer muddin and hills and trails, but not familiar with too much in the area. Anyone have similar interests let me know!

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm looking forward to riding with all you girls. Can't wait for the jamboree. :beer::d

We just bought my son a KTM 85sx, and because it scares the chit out of me, I have vowed to learn to ride it. If my kids can have that much fun doing it, it can't be all that bad right? I got on the other night and didn't do too bad, but my 9yr old gave me a hard time about fouling plugs from driving too slow..:nono:

Time to ball up.:eek:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to riding with all you girls. Can't wait for the jamboree. :beer::d

We just bought my son a KTM 85sx, and because it scares the chit out of me, I have vowed to learn to ride it. If my kids can have that much fun doing it, it can't be all that bad right? I got on the other night and didn't do too bad, but my 9yr old gave me a hard time about fouling plugs from driving too slow..:nono:

Time to ball up.:eek:

haha nice, ya my bike is pretty much similar in size as the 85, just a bit bigger engine, but all the parts are the same. Can't wait for the Jamboree too! and 2 strokes loved to be pinned so just keep your hand on that throttle and you won't foul plugs! lol, I have a tendency to do that sometimes too..but its usually just when I leave it idle too much. idling bad!

cori

Reaction score
Hey my name is cori i am 40 i grew up dirt bikin but since i v gotta older tried quaddin i love it can t get enough of it ..lol i live in Rimbey and lookin for people to ride with i am hoping to go out this weekend ... if i can find someone to ride with i ride a 2009 yamaha wolverine i love ur ride drewski how many cc's

cori

Reaction score
Hello dkluttig i am also looking for people to ride with i ride a 2009 yamaha wolverine 450 what do you ride ? ever been to Rimbey ? we have some great places to ride i love ridin anywere

Top Bottom