Looking for female riding "buddies" this season...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I managed to only find and hook up to ride with one female S&M member last season. I'm hoping with S&M becoming more popular each season that I can continue to find some ladies to ride with! (dirtbike/quad) whatever.. in the Edmonton area. So if you are a new or existing S&M female dirtbike/quadder interested in hooking up with another female rider please let me know! I can provide transportation as well as I'm always lookin to explore new areas I haven't been. I do ride with quite a few ppl unfortunately very few women :( Hope to meet some new riding buddies!:d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I should add that although I am open to riding with lady quadders... I am really not all that interested in "mudding" it lol if ya know what I mean, i avoid mud if at all possible, so maybe if you ride a race quad or a dirtbike prob better lol.. I like to ride trails, tracks, sand dunes, etc... and this is my 3rd season on a dirtbike.

Cheers!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey

I live up in Fort Mac but I got the KTM 450xc Race quad. And seeing as you ride the KTM bike i'm sure you know what it is haha Even though i live a few hours away I'm down that way periodically or would make weekend trips to go riding sometime if it worked for us. Plus i'll be living in edmonton from mid april until the end of june this year for trade school. Thats awesome you're on bike.. I just cant seem to co-ordinate well enough for that haha but maybe if I stuck to it sometime I'd figure it out.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I should add that although I am open to riding with lady quadders... I am really not all that interested in "mudding" it lol if ya know what I mean, i avoid mud if at all possible, so maybe if you ride a race quad or a dirtbike prob better lol.. I like to ride trails, tracks, sand dunes, etc... and this is my 3rd season on a dirtbike.

Cheers!

There are a few of us not too far from you...:d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome, white you'll have to let me know when your in town, i'm usually always down to ride and I know most of the good spots in the area, a bit of out of town travel though (25 mins or so)

Yeah Mamma you aren't that far away at all! And I definitley know my way down to your neck of the woods, my Dad has an acreage near Rimbey and I know we got "picked" to help to do some building this summer so maybe you'll have to show me some riding spots in that area!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me! Somewhere new is always fun. I'm just going to have to look into my truck situation for when I move down.. I'm planning to sell my truck here shortly to get a newer one lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh.. well ya I can provide transport lol, as long as you can get your quad down to Edmonton I dont mind picking up! I have a truck and a trailer:d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweeeet : ) getting the quad down is the eeassy part. Well work it out no worries.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get one!! lol they are so much fun :) biking season is way longer then sledding season, trust me..u get your money's worth :p

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed. and if not just stud it and ride it anyway :p haha
But they are a lot of fun!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my gf is selling her CRF150R, its got about 10 hrs on it..she just had a baby..its a good beginners lady bike but it's a race bike so it definitely has some juice, comparison in size to my KTM, spreadin the word out there

HoNdA07

Reaction score
Hey Lady Dirt. I'd appreciate having a riding buddy close to home. I'm new to the area so I haven't seen much of the territory. If you're willing to be a tour guide, I'd love to get in lots of riding! I don't mind traveling,and will pretty much ride any terrain. If only this snow would hurry up and melt. . . :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lady Dirt. I'd appreciate having a riding buddy close to home. I'm new to the area so I haven't seen much of the territory. If you're willing to be a tour guide, I'd love to get in lots of riding! I don't mind traveling,and will pretty much ride any terrain. If only this snow would hurry up and melt. . . :)

You betcha Honda, don't hesitate to contact me.. i'm on here quite a bit anyway and the snow will melt soon enough! Some tracks are already open :) We're thinkin about a Brule trip in April, but anywhere where there is sand will be the common spots this spring as it is better then the mucky stuff :S

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be in to go for a ride! Its nice to know girls that ride too! :beer:
I actually looked back at a couple posts a while ago and saw pics of you and your hunny lady dirt....you might remember me but I used to work at canadian tire with you...waaay back when hah.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol wow.. ummm.. hints.. plz? lol that was wayy back when ! Good ol fort sask days...

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Karolyn.. I drove the crumby little blue toyota...and worked in the parts with you...definitely waay back when.. its been a long time! haha

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ya of course I remember you! I added you on FB a while back :D. Wow good ol' crappy tire days. How are things?

Top Bottom