Looking at a 26' all sport American Hauler, need advice

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a 8.5' x 26' (22' box + 4' V) in a mid deck so the fenders are up through the floor. I am wanting to haul 4 154's. Just wondering if anyone uses this style of trailer and could let me know what they think. I would like to get a 28' but I found this 26' with escape door, helmet rack, 2 fuel doors, finished white interior and 5200# axles for $10,600.00 out the door.

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I am just wanting to make sure it would work before I decide. I think because it has the fenders inside, I would have to load the first two pointing forwards and back the other two in to allow for the fender boxes.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, that would be no problem.......... I have a 28 footer and we park 2 sleds forward and one between them about half way back, then back the last 2 in......... 5 in a 28 footer is no problem, so 4 in a 26 footer is easy

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think it would work ok. I think the pricing is alright for a 2012, not sure where the American Hauler fits into the line up as far as quality goes though. I will be using it for my landscape equipment in the summer so I don't need to spend a bunch of money on a real high end trailer to have my guys beat the crap out of it for me!

jw3210

Reaction score
If I were spending this much would buy an aluminum trailerand marine plywood floor.

Top Bottom