STOLEN enclosed 4 plc.trailer with two sleds in it. Cochrane alberta

oilguy

Reaction score
On Sunday morning march 15th, off my driveway my 24’ enclosed trailer with two sleds in it was stolen. Below are the details.

Trailer 2007 Tryton TN, white enclosed, smooth wall, 24’. I know many of them look the same, the only real distinctive mark this trailer has on the exterior is a red and white sticker on the back door that says TNtrailers.com.
Inside it had grey rhino lining on floor, stereo, helmet racks, aluminum benches, furnace, cabinets in the front, LED lights, solar pannel and hooks along the left side.

Sled 2008 Rev XP, black with yellow, 2150kms, 154” track, Terra alps head, and a few visible zip ties.

Sled 2006 Arctic Cat M7, orange, 2250kms, jaws pipes, Boondocker programmer, broken key.

Any information that leads to the recovery of this would be greatly appreciated. I am offering a sizable reward.

Please pass this on to any credible friends, hopefully we can find something out. What we have to date is a suspiciously acting vehicle, a new style, grey ¾ tonne, extended cab dodge, diesel was seen in our community the night of the theft.

I hope you can all use this as a heads up to put better locks and or a tracking system into your trailers. Talking with some of my friends it sounds like this kind of activity is getting more common as the economy gets tougher.
My insc. adjuster said quite a few of them end up in N.E BC. If you know of guys out that way please forward.
thanks
:rant:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man sorry about your luck!!! i hope you find them. and i thought cochrane was a good place, lol i leave my sled on my deck wiht the key in it... lol guess not anymore

and man thats prity blazy for people right out of your front yard!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should post pics and also contact the RCMP wiht your serial numbers of everyhing.

with pics its so much easier to reconise stuff

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW very sorry about your misfortune, I myself have had it happen so I feel for you!!!!.......will pass it on and keep our eyes peeled for you!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These dudes are bad a$$es, hope they catch them. Then cut there hands off.

oilguy

Reaction score
thanks guys, i can't believe it i don't have any pics of the trailer. the plate probly has been removed but it was X07 421.
the orange M7 looked stock, the Rev was the black and yellow version with vents and some non stock zip ties, mbrp can, NO2 kit, terralps head diff. Y pipe. it flat ripped with the new track.

any help woud be great.

oilguy

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really gets a guys blood boiling. Sorry to hear you were made a victim of someone else's greed.:rant:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
So where does all of this stolen stuff go? It is a big deal to swap sn#s and even though there is a lot of people that will look the other way for a smokin cash price on a sled, is it worth the criminal charge to possibly get caught? I do know that after 1 year the sn#s are removed off the hot list and you can register them after that, is that what is happening or are these machines getting parted out? Just curious.

Top Bottom