Lookin for rides

bikingagain

Reaction score
I am just getting back it to dirt biking with an 07 crf250 and am looking for people to ride with. I have been going to wildrose mx park but would like to get on some trails. If anyone wants to got for a ride let me know. I might go to wildrose tomorow for some practice but would be open to anywhere else. Thanks...Mike

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McLean Creek has lots of trails, and in your neighborhood too. We come down the odd occasion to go ride up there because I have family in Calgary. Won't see it til next year though!

bikingagain

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I will take a look into going for a ride up there. If you and friends ever come down for a ride I would like to tag along if I can....Thanks again, Mike

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, keep your eyes peeled for posts next year. I usually give a heads up when we go riding anywhere. McLean was realllly muddy and sloppy last spring so I think i'll hold off going there until later in the season. It's huge though, it's an OHV use park, about 80+km2 of trails in Kananaskis, and there are all "designated" trails..some for bikes, quads, 4x4's and sleds.

rounder

Reaction score
just a heads-up. mclean is closed dec 1st till may 1st. check srd website for sledding in that area as i dont sled so therefore i dont know where or when its open to "those" people. however i still want to hit drumheller as soon as this snow gets out of my way if your interested in that...

bikingagain

Reaction score
Drumheller sounds good. Let me know when you are going. I think we'll need a bunch of chinooks before I go out. I am in the SW of calgary, so anywhere around, relatively close is great. Thanks for the offer....Mike

rounder

Reaction score
there is a mx park there $15 for the day and also some pretty cool trails. one of the trails leads up a good hill to the foot of a big statue of jesus. also some others will lead you to other statues of dinosaurs. pretty cool actually. no trees at all but some good single track riding. check it out on youtube. soon as it warms up to around zero ill be headin out as they dont have much snow to speak of.:beer:

Top Bottom