Look What Maxwell made Rasmussen DOO!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... that clinic musta really been something Maxwell :D

MAXWELL: heres a vid i put together from the ride. has some slow spots but just forward towards theend thats where bret shows up. got to do it again and get some better footage. but still pretty cool! and fun!

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, well it was no secret he didn't like the Proclimbs.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no this can't be good. Maybe he thought if Maxwell can ride them like that then he should be able to clean house on them....... lol, this is gonna be trouble this thread. Maxwells head is gonna be super swollen now

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice...last paragraph...looks like they will focus on dialing a turbo in. Should be good.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no this can't be good. Maybe he thought if Maxwell can ride them like that then he should be able to clean house on them....... lol, this is gonna be trouble this thread. Maxwells head is gonna be super swollen now

Ya... and the news is delivered by ME of all people (we have a bit of a history, although I think we have decided to play nice). Just thought I'd stir the pot a little for Maxwell... heard he's not feeling so well and needed something to do while he is moping about feeling sorry for himself. (Maybe someone should call his mother?)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Way to go Maxwell.... upsetting the space time continuim again......

Interesting news for sure.....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure this will lift his spirits...... just a bit....... maybe this will finally be what BRP needed to get a turbo set up to actually work good...... like a CAT

Ya... and the news is delivered by ME of all people (we have a bit of a history, although I think we have decided to play nice). Just thought I'd stir the pot a little for Maxwell... heard he's not feeling so well and needed something to do while he is moping about feeling sorry for himself. (Maybe someone should call his mother?)

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be some PRO's for sale come fall

I don't know about that. After all Burandt has bragged the PRO up so much (because they flat out work) that IF he were to ditch Polaris it would be like putting his foot in his mouth. You rarely heard him pump up his cat when he was sponsored by them.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought maxwell was a tree rider??? please come here this yr maxwell. oh please oh please oh please.

Top Bottom