Long Island Lake ?

mat

Reaction score
We will be fueled and ready to roll...It will be hard for me to keep an eye out for you cause I'm far from the main entrance... Your best bet will be to come and get/meet us at our campsite, Out of the main entrance, take a right and fallow the road for about 1km, on your right hand side you will see the bike entrance to the campground (there is a big yellow sign to mark the entrance) When your back in the campground take the first road on your left and come down to site #31 That is were I'm at. See you tomorrow...I'm heading up tonight
( Please don't go ripping up and down that road, we had issues w/ the people that are camping at the sites by the road...lets keep the peace...)

P.S. Volleyball is a peace keeping activity (for me) for the non ridding member (Girlfriend) of my party...Your help is much appreciated...

Looking forward to chew dirt w/you...I can already smell the 2 stroke oil!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will do my best to find you but since I'm new to the place and if I dont show up come get us at the "Projects" haha..we are planning to leave around 2-3 tommorow so I imagine we'll show up between 4-5. The other couple I'm comin with are quite athletic and I know the guy I work with he played volleyball in university so he should be ok with that! Everyone is pretty much athletic except for me, I like to lay on the beach:cool: We will obvioulsy be respectful riding the bikes to and from camp....so there is a designated bike trail that goes through? See this is why we need some tour guides, to help us navigate and show us the ropes! I am excited, see you tommorow!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the weekend at Long Island Lake, photos contain pics of myself, my bf, some of our friends and mat and his sons and friend...enjoy!

Attachments

• randoms 09' 063.jpg
    randoms 09' 063.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 167
  • randoms 09' 065.jpg
    randoms 09' 065.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 156
  • randoms 09' 066.jpg
    randoms 09' 066.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 162
  • randoms 09' 067.jpg
    randoms 09' 067.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 166
  • biking 1.jpg
    biking 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 63
  • biking 3.jpg
    biking 3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 64
  • biking 4.jpg
    biking 4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 59

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one more pic..max 7 files allowed..pff

Attachments

• biking.jpg
    biking.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 63

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a great time...although I broke my clutch on the way back to camp and had to ride quite a ways with no clutch, and didn't get to ride the rest of the weekend lol boo!:mad: but the 1 ride was awesome!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a great time...although I broke my clutch on the way back to camp and had to ride quite a ways with no clutch, and didn't get to ride the rest of the weekend lol boo!:mad: but the 1 ride was awesome!

that sucks!

leat us know when your planing next time

mat

Reaction score
Thank you for the picture YZgirl...It was a good time ridding w/you and friends... I hope the boys has as much fun has i did in the evening ride... Tell them I apologize for not finishing the ride w/ them but I had to turn back to find my cousin, At that point I was really worry by the lightning... Not a good feeling to ride a dirt bike in a thunderstorm. So a figure I had to send them back to minimize the risk... And then coming down the gravel road on the way back at around 120 km/h a stupid DEER came crossing the road right in front of me! That was freaky scarred the piss out of me... Sunday sucked! stupid rain got up packed up and went home (I crash early in the evening ride and got the bars in the thigh, I could barely walk when I got back and the next morning-CRASHING SUCKS but NO PAIN NO GAIN!) Sorry for all of you guys that mist out... but YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE! ;)

Week end Stats:

1- Broken clutch lever
1- Head on collision (minor)
1- Bent shifter
1- Broken radiator shroud
1- Seized Yz 125
1- Rip jersey
1- Bruised thigh
2- Cool looking cuts on my forearm
1- Scared deer
1- Hand full of awesome new ridding buddies
And a hole bunch of disappointed Snow and mud riders that mist out! :d

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the picture YZgirl...It was a good time ridding w/you and friends... I hope the boys has as much fun has i did in the evening ride... Tell them I apologize for not finishing the ride w/ them but I had to turn back to find my cousin, At that point I was really worry by the lightning... Not a good feeling to ride a dirt bike in a thunderstorm. So a figure I had to send them back to minimize the risk... And then coming down the gravel road on the way back at around 120 km/h a stupid DEER came crossing the road right in front of me! That was freaky scarred the piss out of me... Sunday sucked! stupid rain got up packed up and went home (I crash early in the evening ride and got the bars in the thigh, I could barely walk when I got back and the next morning-CRASHING SUCKS but NO PAIN NO GAIN!) Sorry for all of you guys that mist out... but YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE! ;)

Week end Stats:

1- Broken clutch lever
1- Head on collision (minor)
1- Bent shifter
1- Broken radiator shroud
1- Seized Yz 125
1- Rip jersey
1- Bruised thigh
2- Cool looking cuts on my forearm
1- Scared deer
1- Hand full of awesome new ridding buddies
And a hole bunch of disappointed Snow and mud riders that mist out! :d

siezed yz 125..... I bet you had fun getting that home!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
siezed yz 125..... I bet you had fun getting that home!

HAHAHA that's right..my boyfriend T-boned mats son..the same bike that seized later that day...lol toofunny, poor guy :( It was a very interesting weekend....great times had by all!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I think most of the bikes took quite a bit of a beating that day.......:knockout:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"great times had by all!"

Did anyone get roosted in the soft stuff like I id? when it happend to me I had like bugs and stuff everywere!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few did.... just look at the pics I posted earlier, some of us however were wise enough to go around the outside edges of the skeg bogs...lol

800tundra

Reaction score
Think I met your boyfriend riding the Suzuki. I was the one riding the YZ450f on Saturday. We dug out the guy on the Raptor a few times. Glad u had fun.Maybe I'll meet up with you guys if you come out again. Only live 5 minutes away.

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I met your boyfriend riding the Suzuki. I was the one riding the YZ450f on Saturday. We dug out the guy on the Raptor a few times. Glad u had fun.Maybe I'll meet up with you guys if you come out again. Only live 5 minutes away.

Hmm yes my bf was riding a suzuki RM 250....I dont remember seein anyone on a YZF450?? You must have met up with those guys on their evening ride ( I couldn't join cuz i broke my clutch earlier that day.....) ??

800tundra

Reaction score
Ya he told me hiz gf broke her clutch lever.Wuz in the evenin, had to ride home in the thunder, lightnin,and rain.

mat

Reaction score
hey tundra you should have us over your house next time...:d thank you for helping my cousin...I told him that I would not ride w/ him until he gets new tires...We will let you know next time we come at the lake!

Top Bottom