Lifted Denali

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though im not one for GMC's. I can always appreciate a nice truck, nice job. I was going to go with a full throttle 16 inch lift on my F350, but then I wanted a one up offroad lift and then I sold the truck.

that Denalli is a beautiful truck regardless but you like it because of quick lift kit hmm Im confused just go buy a lift kit then,,,

So why is such a lift required? hey if ya got the money it sure looks like fun but I would still brake it lol

I love those Denalli's though

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, Im not, but I am taking the rocks to the windshield when I meet it on the road or am following it. My wife and daughter also drive and getting hit by one of those monsters pretty much means they get decapitated when it goes over their cars.

There are reasons why we have mudflap and bumper height laws.

well a lifted truck is not the only vehicle to throw rocks, ive been rocked by a small car before, semis,cars,campers,boat trailers,toy haulers, regular trucks, etc. anyways not trying to hijack a thread, very nice truck boostedforlife well done!

Reaction score
This truck makes me so horny and wet gawd I love it! Can I ride in the rattle trap??? Pweaaase !!! She's a lawn ornament folks ! Hahaha suck it Lisa !

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2, I can show you's my dodge truck and it doesn't look like the alberta road map because I follow big trucks, if some of you's think this is scary on the roads, then they must keep (some) of the females of the road more so and that is a fact. I better put brackets on the word some/most. Very nice truck and if I could I would, but not on a ford f350 because the lift would be the strongest thing on the truck. LOL

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God some of you fools would be happy if youre parents lifted there K car. Doesnt take much.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never understood a big lift like that. Renders the truck useless. Forget the camper, wouldn't pull anything of value behind it and a Denali isn't exactly a choice mudder. Just saying

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 15" full throttle kit is not meant for daily drivers! It's scary! 2 of the 3 shocks are mounted in single shear!!! And the other will be lucky to hold on! If it was that big with a dana 60 in the front and a well built suspension it would be ok, I've even helped build a couple.
Still scary!!! Those lifts are not meant for daily driving, just show trucks!!! Look how the shocks are mounted!!!

Top Bottom