Lift Kit for beginners

gaar1976

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500. I would like to put a 2 inch lift kit on it and then some bigger tires. My question is, what else do I need to do? Wheel spacers? If so, how big? Clutch kit? If so, how do you go about finding out what type of kit to get? And is there anything else that is a must? Also, any recommendations on lift kits, wheel spacers, clutch kits and big wheel kits along with preferred vendors would be appreciated.
Thanks all, in advance.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500. I would like to put a 2 inch lift kit on it and then some bigger tires. My question is, what else do I need to do? Wheel spacers? If so, how big? Clutch kit? If so, how do you go about finding out what type of kit to get? And is there anything else that is a must? Also, any recommendations on lift kits, wheel spacers, clutch kits and big wheel kits along with preferred vendors would be appreciated.
Thanks all, in advance.

Check out rubberdowncustoms.ca, he makes all kinds of stuff for polaris, and other brands of machines. He specializes in polaris goodies :)

Top Bottom