Licence's

donnie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can ride a motorbike on a class 5 licence if your with someone with a class 6? They don't give out enough info to make it clear whether you can or not. I suppose they just want everyone to take a course and dish out 700$ to learn.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes u are right u can ride ur bike with a person if he has a class 6 even if he is in a car and u are riding ur bike u are ok iam doing this with my wife right now good way to get good plus iam sending her to nait for the 2 day course so good luck out there and keep it safe :d

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In BC you have to have a learners permit to do this. 10 question quiz. And it has to be between dawn and dusk.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes u are right u can ride ur bike with a person if he has a class 6 even if he is in a car and u are riding ur bike u are ok iam doing this with my wife right now good way to get good plus iam sending her to nait for the 2 day course so good luck out there and keep it safe :d

gotboost got it right. Cops tried to give my brother a ticket for riding a bike on a class five. I told the cop to go back to Quebec if he doesn't know the Alberta laws. He threatened me with a ticket so I told him to call it in and that My brother and I will wait. I love the look of a cop with egg on his face

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure the person with the class 6 is behind you in either a car or on a bike, they cant be ahead of you.

Top Bottom