Lets see your IQ!!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya, i agree. That green in the snow with look awesome.

Now hopefully the motors will hold together.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 134528View attachment 134529View attachment 134530View attachment 134531View attachment 134532View attachment 134533

Ok, here is my 2008 Polaris Dragon 163.

This is what i have done so far:

PMS Fix Kit
SLP Pipe and Y pipe.
MBRP Can
Power Commander 5 with SLP stage 3 tune
V-Force Reeds
SLP pink/blue primary spring with 64 gram belly buster weights
Better boards
Lots of venting
Camoplast Peak 2.5 163"
and a bunch of powder coating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to Come!!!!!

What do you think????

witch engine or clutch mod made the most difference and which one is your favorite?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
witch engine or clutch mod made the most difference and which one is your favorite?

Well i havent had a chance to drive it yet. Plus i did everthing at once.

I have heard grest things about the PMs fix kit for making roughly 7 more HP and being reliable, which in return would require a clutch change. As soon as the snow flies i will try her out and see how everthign works.

My engine compression went from 114 psi on the stock pistons to 128 psi with the fix kit. If it makes the motor reliable, that will be my favorite part. Only time will tell!!!

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i havent had a chance to drive it yet. Plus i did everthing at once.

I have heard grest things about the PMs fix kit for making roughly 7 more HP and being reliable, which in return would require a clutch change. As soon as the snow flies i will try her out and see how everthign works.

My engine compression went from 114 psi on the stock pistons to 128 psi with the fix kit. If it makes the motor reliable, that will be my favorite part. Only time will tell!!!

is your sled a 7 or an 8

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
work in progress, new 155 rails from 146,
new 155 2.5 came extreme (thanks chrisco)
some new shock tower venting,
coolent bypass kit,
waiting on 19/42 gears and some powder coating
rebuilt primary, 64g and blue/pink spring
i thinks thats all.... oh and attempted some polishing
IMG_1386.jpg IMG_1437.jpg IMG_1468.jpg IMG_1465.jpg

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds look great. That yellow will stand out on the snow also. Gotta ask. The Vents on the hood are plastic. What did u do to get the color match ? Painted ?

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sleds look great. That yellow will stand out on the snow also. Gotta ask. The Vents on the hood are plastic. What did u do to get the color match ? Painted ?

I actually just cleaned them, roughed them up a bit with some sand paper and got some paint and primer from canadian tire. Not sure how long it will ask.

Dean at"the powder station" said that they have a way of powder coating them with out melting them. If my spray can method doesnt hold up, ill get Dean to do it.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually just cleaned them, roughed them up a bit with some sand paper and got some paint and primer from canadian tire. Not sure how long it will ask.

Dean at"the powder station" said that they have a way of powder coating them with out melting them. If my spray can method doesnt hold up, ill get Dean to do it.
Thanks may just have to give Dean a call. Keep us updated on how that "fix kit". Is working for u.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will do. The first snow fall big or small im taking her out in a field some where. Anyone have a field i can rip around in!!

Need to run a few passes to get the rings to set propperly.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348445508.467302.jpg should I paint that rubber peice on top of the windshield white? And maybe the black vents on the good white? Or red?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks boys, and dragonweld, got the idea for the vents looking at your beauties, i was sceptical of the white but the bumper brought it all together

Top Bottom