Lets See You XM

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm really liking that orange. Also the new green Freeride. Makes me wish I could get a permission slip from the wife for a second sled.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Gonna try a powder keg on the new sled. In the past I haven't had the best luck with zippers and tired of dealing with wet contents soaked tunnel bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You were home long enough to get that thing installed on there? Or is it just sitting there?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also bought the X-brace for my 163" T3 as I have bent every single stock rail I've owned since I switched to long tracks whether it be from pounding up and down the trails at WOT or cat-walking. It may gather a bit of snow but lets be realistic maybe 10 pounds max worth. At 175 pounds that still puts me lighter then most guys I ride with or see sitting at the cabin so I'd rather live with that then bent rails. As for the fad of wraps I prefer to stand out then look the exact same as every joe blow. My opinion only.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also bought the X-brace for my 163" T3 as I have bent every single stock rail I've owned since I switched to long tracks whether it be from pounding up and down the trails at WOT or cat-walking. It may gather a bit of snow but lets be realistic maybe 10 pounds max worth. At 175 pounds that still puts me lighter then most guys I ride with or see sitting at the cabin so I'd rather live with that then bent rails. As for the fad of wraps I prefer to stand out then look the exact same as every joe blow. My opinion only.

exactly. there is going to be so many yellow t3s at the cabin your not going to know which one is yours unless you have a wrap LOL

chinnysnewram

Reaction score
image.jpg A pic about an hour after it was home. Now it's out for a wrap install the tss can muff pot ice age stiffener and brp rail stiffener and I'm pretty much ready to find snow.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the wraps ive been seeing on here and other forums are looking decent with that yellow, tones it down. I personally like the orange but went with a black canvass.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get yellow to be subtle. Really stands out against the all black truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom