Lets See You XM

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think the 3" track will fit with 8 tooth drivers. Definitely won't on the non T3 sleds and I don't think the extended chaincase is enough to fit them in the T3 either.

I believe the drop and roll was 20mm. And the 3" on the pre t3 sleds had about 2mm clearance. So you can do the math with driver diameters and figure out how much clearance there would be. But if it's minimal clearance what's better smaller drivers and more clearance or larger drivers and no clearance? I don't know you would have to test it

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I believe the drop and roll was 20mm. And the 3" on the pre t3 sleds had about 2mm clearance. So you can do the math with driver diameters and figure out how much clearance there would be. But if it's minimal clearance what's better smaller drivers and more clearance or larger drivers and no clearance? I don't know you would have to test it
And how well will it process snow?

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
Don't think the 3" track will fit with 8 tooth drivers. Definitely won't on the non T3 sleds and I don't think the extended chaincase is enough to fit them in the T3 either.

The 8 tooth driver fit fine with about 1/4"- 1/2" clearance. I checked it over on the new chassis at the sled show at specialty sleds. Call ken and he will show you their 2015 chassis with 8 tooth and a 3" track segment. The stupid thing is that these drivers should have been there right to begin with.Doing a drop and roll, your benefit would be so you would be running the 8 tooth never a 7tooth. With 8 tooth you get way more rolling resistance and a better attack angle.

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new sled 001 copy 2.jpg new sled 001 copy 2.jpg new sled 001 copy 2.jpg
Are the T3 174's hiding? Not many pictures yet?
picked mine up tuesday

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
It was a very simple operation. Picked up the material from Lordco, as well as the mild adhesive. It didn't peel at all last year.

Top Bottom