Lets See You XM

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have any of you tried one before you start yipping?
I put a 163x15x2.5 on 2008 xp and worked very well.
Winter has been around for quite a while and isn't afraid to step out of the Doo thinking box like some.
Nice sled
I was just wondering more than criticizing !.like maxwell says a lot of poo guys are changing there track cause the track sucks ass.whatev

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got sleeper?

Attachments

• IMG_20140130_153805.jpg
    IMG_20140130_153805.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 836

ulliac97

Reaction score
few pics in revelstoke and sitting in the garage

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 820
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 825

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta ask. why the eff would you put that pos polaris track on an xm

Because it doesnt dig like the stiff paddle Doo track. It works awesome! Less trenching, less ski lift and much easier handling.
I think its the only good part on the Poo. It may not work as good in setup spring snow but no question it works a lot better in the deep.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter? What the heck you know? Lol
Less trenching,less ski lift ? Come on man.
Don't you know that you are suppose to run around on back axle with ski's in the air and no flap?

Geesh. Lol

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter? What the heck you know? Lol
Less trenching,less ski lift ? Come on man.
Don't you know that you are suppose to run around on back axle with ski's in the air and no flap?

Geesh. Lol

lol...I'm getting too old for that. Anything that makes the sled easier to ride and lets me do more riding and less digging, thats what I am going to run.:beer:
The Doo is probably a better "all-around" track....if it was a 15 wide it would be even better. And yes, I got the poo track for free (sort of) and I am SUPER happy with it, one of the best things I've done to the XM to help it get around in the deep. Doesn't mean its for everyone but I never would have known unless I actually tried it. Oh, and the center punch helps it run cooler too.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have any of you tried one before you start yipping?
I put a 163x15x2.5 on 2008 xp and worked very well.
Winter has been around for quite a while and isn't afraid to step out of the Doo thinking box like some.
Nice sled

My 2 buddies both ride 13 pro's and they're ditching the stock tracks for camoplast.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2 buddies both ride 13 pro's and they're ditching the stock tracks for camoplast.

Yes not a fan off the stock Polaris either. I installed Camoplast 15x163x2.5 .
More referring to the 15 wide . The stock Polaris does work well in the soft fluff thou.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SIIICK, i love that wrap. They are the best when they integrate the original graphics, makes it flow so much better

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SIIICK, i love that wrap. They are the best when they integrate the original graphics, makes it flow so much better

Ya I wanted to incorporate the stock logos, love that look also. went with a matte finish also. Not sure how it will stand up but if not I will re do them with the gloss finish.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to take a bit of flak on here about this, but looking for any "take-off" XM seats :) ... Want to replace my Orange SP seat with a Black one.
I have advertised in the Classified section as well, but figured I might get more attention here...
Thx in advance :)

RN

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to take a bit of flak on here about this, but looking for any "take-off" XM seats :) ... Want to replace my Orange SP seat with a Black one.
I have advertised in the Classified section as well, but figured I might get more attention here...
Thx in advance :)

RN
Isn't your seat all black?you want an after market seat?Snowpro has an aftermarket seat on his sled ask him.I forget the name on it.it was a bit taller than stock seat.

Top Bottom