Lets See You XM

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I like the 146's. They rock if the right guy is riding them..even in the steep stuff.

Took it out in the field the other day, sure is tippy compared to my Xp. I come from riding dirtbikes pretty fast paced, Im a lighter guy (165 lbs) so hopefully it will match my riding style.

For you guys with Xm's already, do you have a spare gerry can ? is it nessesary?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took it out in the field the other day, sure is tippy compared to my Xp. I come from riding dirtbikes pretty fast paced, Im a lighter guy (165 lbs) so hopefully it will match my riding style.

For you guys with Xm's already, do you have a spare gerry can ? is it nessesary?

it takes a bit to drain the xm. I have seen 125kms on a blower day and still 5 litres in the tank

enjoy the sled Im going back to 146 next year I thinks

Dlo

Reaction score
Thx kelly , good looking martinmotorsports valemount fridayyyy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 693

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx kelly , good looking martinmotorsports valemount fridayyyy

I had the same issue 7' deck though, i have a marathon deck and adapted a x-deck extension to it for some extra support that folds up when not in use. worth a look.
* only things that need to be modified is holes to mount and modifying the "mouth" of the ramp hooks

summitx411

Reaction score
I still manage to run my 800 etec out of fuel. I'm WFO all day though. Usually run out 48-50mi on the odo. Have to carry my jerry around because the guys were getting tired of heading back to our drop off point for me. Most can make a day safely.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue 7' deck though, i have a marathon deck and adapted a x-deck extension to it for some extra support that folds up when not in use. worth a look.
* only things that need to be modified is holes to mount and modifying the "mouth" of the ramp hooks

Where do I get an extention? I am running a 163 on a 7' doesnt really bother me but the feds might not like it. Cant really notice much difference from the 154 I guess it is only 4.5" longer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do I get an extention? I am running a 163 on a 7' doesnt really bother me but the feds might not like it. Cant really notice much difference from the 154 I guess it is only 4.5" longer.
Call Marathon. I have seen them on trucks.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better hang a light on the rear bumper if going to Valemount or Golden or you may be public enemy #1 with the RC's.:beer:

I have also been pulled over in Golden. Red flagging or reflector during day. Red light at night. It was partially for speeding but did not get ticket for that. I did get a warning on deck length. He was good and showed me with his tape measure etc.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still manage to run my 800 etec out of fuel. I'm WFO all day though. Usually run out 48-50mi on the odo. Have to carry my jerry around because the guys were getting tired of heading back to our drop off point for me. Most can make a day safely.

Do you burp the tank when filling? Mine will hold about 4 or 5 litres after burping the full tank put the cap on and jump on the seat a few times there is lots of air in there.

Top Bottom