image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 728
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 722

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have been changing clutching,gearing,programming, calibrations since 1997 and not telling customers. The only thing your going to here about is new features. Like tracks skids etc or if they added considerable hp

calibrations such as what ? clutching/gearing is the same as last year .programming for ecu or fuel yeah but let"s not get carried carried away with the 14 martin sales pitch

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have been changing clutching,gearing,programming, calibrations since 1997 and not telling customers. The only thing your going to here about is new features. Like tracks skids etc or if they added considerable hp

calibrations such as what ? clutching/gearing is the same as last year .programming for ecu or fuel yeah but let"s not get carried carried away with the 14 martin sales pitch

What the Fawk are you talking about lol. I'm telling you they change small things every year that don't make the "features list"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing cat walks has fak all to do with power you bunch of frys! His suspension was not set up properly obviously. Cat walks are cool but they don't help you climb higher.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I like the 146's. They rock if the right guy is riding them..even in the steep stuff.

Top Bottom