last day at home

eattheweak

Reaction score
Go hard Ben and like vanislerev said it's all a game, work hard don't sweat the little things, allot of stuff is just there to impose stress to see if you can handle it and for to learn a little about yourself. Paratrooper, is the best way in the world to go to work anyone can be a LEG (Lacks Enough Guts) lol. vanislerev if you see this play safe and keep the LAVs running lots of my buddies depend on your skills of keeping them rolling (formerly 1VP)

Cheers boyz :beer:

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go hard Ben and like vanislerev said it's all a game, work hard don't sweat the little things, allot of stuff is just there to impose stress to see if you can handle it and for to learn a little about yourself. Paratrooper, is the best way in the world to go to work anyone can be a LEG (Lacks Enough Guts) lol. vanislerev if you see this play safe and keep the LAVs running lots of my buddies depend on your skills of keeping them rolling (formerly 1VP)

Cheers boyz :beer:

Must have been out for a few years, they call us WOG's now. (without guts). ;)

eattheweak

Reaction score
No still in just put to the pasture, working at the DB (don't come and visit unless it's for a coffee lol) WOG is also 'worn out grunt' I fall into that lol. LEG is usally a term used by jumpers, take care play safe...

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well imsorry to disappoint everyone but im going home got hurt grandfathers dying cant concentrate on the things i need to let alone being in a constant state of pain but i cant wait to get my feet back on the ground in the right province

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
well imsorry to disappoint everyone but im going home got hurt grandfathers dying cant concentrate on the things i need to let alone being in a constant state of pain but i cant wait to get my feet back on the ground in the right province

...Sad to hear of your misfortunes Ben. Did you get a chance to meet up with my daughter Jennifer ?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't think you ever need to say sorry or think for one second that you are disappointing anyone by coming home under any circumstances. Do what you need to do to get your head straight.

Thank you and all the armed forces for your services

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the few youn generations with respect for the rest of us i bet he still opens doors for ladies and old people too (a big pet peve of mine ) it takes a big set doing what you are good luck BEN

Top Bottom