2020 cheddar European corona family vacation.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gaz is my drink of choice now!
b8dfc8be0d0004e39fbc0848d05c9452.jpg

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like your'e having a trip of a lifetime, regardless of the circumstances... Awesome

Not the trip of a life time. It would have been if this did not go down.

Just making the best of things. Shat changed for us over night during our flight out on day one. Really not taking shat for granted. Serious situation. Shat here starting to locking down too now.

Just posting pics, Sent links to this site for our family to follow this as our journal. I’m Not on other social media.

We had a lot of mine and my wife’s family that would have met us in various places over the the course of 3 weeks that isn’t gonna work out. My be some serious finalist loses.

What are we suppose to do. Keep sprits up and try to stay safe. We really have not been in contact with many people over the last week.

How things change. Only 8 days for us. If we left 1 day later, we would not have been on this trip and had credits/refunds like the rest of our family.

Last edited:

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That $5000 to help canadians get back isn't a loan... They've offered it to help canadians get back asap

Pretty sure it’s a loan. Media makes it sound different.

Don’t need it. But still gonna apply and put it in the bank incase they wave that shat for all the hippies.

Get my cut back.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the Kids handle it being ghostly quiet everywhere you went.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the last couple days in Hungary were pretty busy for us. Hungary started to shut down. The government imposed restrictions close no restaurants, and bars.

My brother in law and family got their flights changed and got the same flights as us.

So we packed up all their belongings and drove a couple trips to storage.

Packed up all the bags. Cleaned their house, one last lunch and our favourite restaurant and hired a van to drive us all and luggage to Budapest.

Got a hotel by the airport. It was kinda on lockdown with cops patrolling the hallways. Restaurants closed. Room service only.

Flight from Budapest, to Germany, to Calgary to Edmonton.

Try not to cough or sneeze in the airports and just make it home.

First flight was short. Then aircanada over the pond was pretty empty. Had a whole row to stretch out for a nap after a few movies.

We get to Calgary. Then find out the flight to Edmonton was canceled.

We didn’t wanna wait 8 hours for the next flight so we rented a car and drove to Edmonton.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive up to the brother in-laws buddies place to stash their belongings

ad1152ae87fab6bc689cb7a0f593ed52.jpg

e9ae3446aee851ef77178c1782ccdd5e.jpg

Last edited:

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day one of quarantine turned into a bender. More beer may need to be delivered to go another 13 days.

Cleaned off the back yard rink, then later kids played on their sleds around the yard.

Brother-in-law family staying with us for the quarantine.

fe32aa8496062fcba138a93048ca97c5.jpg

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom