last day at home

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man its just hit me that tomorow will be my last day at home for a long long time ill be in edmonton for two days before i get on a plane and fly to ontario for my armed forces basic training and to be completely honest...im scared sh!tless :confused:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
man its just hit me that tomorow will be my last day at home for a long long time ill be in edmonton for two days before i get on a plane and fly to ontario for my armed forces basic training and to be completely honest...im scared sh!tless :confused:

Everyone will be proud of you if you go and serve overseas, and you are a lot braver than most of us.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its because of guys like you we can voice our opinions on forums like this...Thanks and good luck

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell I don't you and I'm proud of you. Wherever you serve thanks for standing up for the rest of us, you're off to the greatest adventure of your life enjoy every minute of it. Guys (and Gals) like you are always welcome at my campfire.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Way to go. Takes a special kind of person to do this, I know I couldn't, but I'm grateful guys like you can. Show em what Peace Country boys can do and give em hell!:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

My daughter is also heading for Ontario for her Basic training on Jan 09.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giver' shat bengp1.... we all are damn proud of what you are doing, not to mention all our brothers and sisters, fighting for freedom everyday overseas.

Give Bigfoot a PM, maybe you 2 could hookup...((( NOT LIKE THAT!!!))), if at all possible, and meet a friendly local person...

Good luck man.... you are doing what I cant, I tip my hat to you sir...

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the words of support everyone they really help...BIGFOOT is your daughter army navy or airforce?

Last edited by a moderator:

trailblazer

Reaction score
Thank -you for your contribution,remember that most canadians support you and appreciate the sacrafice you make.your following in heros footsteps,you should be proud,as we are.Keep posting here when you can,even just to say howdy.Scared?,i can understand,but remember you'll be the among the best trained military in the world,rely on that and your buddies and you'll be fine.Oh,and don't piss off the cook!:d:beer::wtg::wtg:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All they can do is yell at you (and make you do push-ups) :)
What trade are you going in for?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ben..... I think we're all proud of you. Stay in touch with us. Sounds like you'll be training with bigfoot's daughter?? You should pm bigfoot and get some info. At least you'd know someone local, going into basic training. We salute you!!!!!!!!!

albertasummitx

Reaction score
good for you buddy, i did it back in 1990,and it is alot differant and an eye opener but once you get into the swing of thing's and realize there job is to train you and mess with you and dont take it to heart ,it aint bad at all. what trade are you going in for ? i did infantry for 5 years and wouldnt trade that time for nothing,got to see some of the world and met some great friends.

giver ben:beer:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A tip of the helmet to you and all our Canadian and American troops. Stay safe. :beer:
P.S. If you find Bin Laden.....could you PM all of us so we can pop over and help kick that Slimy, putrid, stinkin, Allah lovin SOB. Hope I didn't offend anyone with that comment, so I'm throwing out another one......."God(The Real One) I Fu(kin Hate Muslims"!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
'IF YOU ARENT WILLNG TO STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM' (Bumper sticker they have at CFB Suffield)

Very proud of you as well, dont know you, but proud that we have people with your bravery and level of compassion to join the Forces.

And...'scared shitless' is nothing to be ashamed of...if you werent scared, you would have some major issues bud!

Stay safe, we are all behind you!!

THANKS!!

HARDCORE

Reaction score
Good For You!! I never did have the balls to do what you are doing, your an inspiration to us all ben!

Top Bottom