lacustoms

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would probably be hitting the Newfie screech lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol do yourself a favor and keep driving past them and stop at mountain magic or go a little farther to mad in leduc..

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm yet to hear good things from them. But you also never hear from the good jobs. It's the pissed off people who you hear.

The job that I saw myself had some bolts forgotten to be tightened on a skid and some other parts of an XP.

I have heard a guys exhaust fell off his chev that they had installed, but that was through a friend of a friend of a friend, so it could have been a loose clamp that was exaggerated.

Sent from my iPhone

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I see, I was looking at a sled that had a fix kit and turbo installed by them, I will abandon that idea haha

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some work done by them they built me a custom tidy tank for my superduty tanks was awesome took 4 months to get it thou

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all honesty there really isn't a performance shop in Edmonton that I would leave my nova at being doing more and more myself

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I would have a look around on thier Facebook page. I can tell you if I was going to take my truck someone to get it done up.. Bar none that would be the first place I go to. They make some SICK vehicles. Very clean work. Those guys don't screw around... Troy is a whiz with sleds and is probably one of the best riders around.. And Jesse has some of the fastest vehicles I have ever seen lol. Not a place do go with shallow pockets... Champagne taste on a beer budget.... Look elsewhere! But if you want to throw down the coin to get high end work check it out.

Top Bottom