klim or motor fist pants???

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have klim pants and it's time for some new ones. I liked my klim pants but heard motor fist pants are just as good plus they come in tall. What do you guys think.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim is a way better pant
Cheers

Man I hate blanket statements like that. I have the highest respect for many companies in the industry... having said that, I have also researched Motorfist pants and, considering I spend half my sled time upside down in trees, am looking forward to the durability of the new e-vent material. I ALSO like the user friendly warranty that never EVER leaves you without something to wear in the case you do need warranty work done. NO questions asked warranty for 5 years, you bring your pants into the dealership they give you a NEW loaner set while yours is being fixed.

Motorfist is focusing on customer satisfaction, in the quality of their products as well as their warranty policy.

Cheers:)

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I will try the motor fist pants. Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have klim pants and it's time for some new ones. I liked my klim pants but heard motor fist pants are just as good plus they come in tall. What do you guys think.

What's wrong with the Klim pants? If they are leaking, there is a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. Take 'em back!

I had a pair for 5 years and rode many many days with them (anywhere from 50-100 days a year). They started to leak last year and voila, they did the water test and "yup they leak". Then the guy turned around and went to the shelf and got a new pair and said, "Enjoy"

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also was in need of a new pair of pants this year and i was going to go with Klim but now this motorfist came up. Are they any cheaper? Who is a dealer in Edmonton?

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also was in need of a new pair of pants this year and i was going to go with Klim but now this motorfist came up. Are they any cheaper? Who is a dealer in Edmonton?

Cycle works is the dealer in Edmonton. And yes they are cheaper than Klim. Not by alot but they are:) . Also keep in mind their will be a few motorfist dealers at the show this weekend in Edmonton which means a better price for you.

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Klim pants? If they are leaking, there is a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. Take 'em back!

UMMMM NO. That sir is a false statement. You may have gotten a replacement pair of pants. YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES IF YOU DID. Too many people have not gotten treated the way you did with the problems they had.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

UMMMM NO. That sir is a false statement. You may have gotten a replacement pair of pants. YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES IF YOU DID. Too many people have not gotten treated the way you did with the problems they had.

Sorry to hear that! I took mine to the Canadian Distributor in McGrath, AB. That is where I have bought all my Klim gear (many pairs of gloves, two jackets, bibs, and boots) and as you say 'in my case' they stood behind me. They sure look after the peeps in our area from what my buddies tell me.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! I took mine to the Canadian Distributor in McGrath, AB. That is where I have bought all my Klim gear (many pairs of gloves, two jackets, bibs, and boots) and as you say 'in my case' they stood behind me. They sure look after the peeps in our area from what my buddies tell me.

why would you need to buy many pairs of Klim gloves?......:p:d

nice that the peeps in your area are looked after.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped my klim gear off last week to get checked. Last year I got soaked every trip. Hopefully it gets replaced. If not I'll be trying a different brand. Don't feel like I've got $1000 worth out my gear yet.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no issue with klim GREAT PRODUCT but I'm 6'5 and motorfist offers
XLTall which klim does not. Just wanted some feedback on motorfist. It's not like I'm driving a chev and am switching to Dodge. It's more like chev to gmc....LOL

KTfeM

Reaction score
Cycle Works has the Motorfist line! Instock and ready to go. Also, do a great job explaining the difference between motorfist (event) and Klim (Gortex)

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I posted this in the Product Review Forum:

OK...tried on both the Motorfist Rekon Jacket/Pants and the Klim Valdez Jacket and pants.

The Motorfist large was too long in the arms and the medium was a little snug in the chest...the jacket was loud...sounded like cellophane when ever you move a muscle...like I mean loud. Disappointed in the pockets or lack there of...two outside and two small inside that seemed a little weak. Pants had good pockets and fit well.

The Klim large fit like a glove arms and chest exact...medium too small. Did not sound like I was raping a paper bag filled with packing material. Pockets all over the place the venting the same. Pants...hummmm the large were a little bulky and the medium were sac to floor with not too much room to spare...going for the large.

I was kinda hoping for the Motorfist to come out a head but I must say the Klim just felt better on. Price as it turns out was less then 50 bucks difference.

I'd like to give my business to a member and it looks like T&T sells this stuff.

Top Bottom