Klim dealer in Magrath???

guiderdun

Reaction score
Looking for the phone number for the distributer of Klim in alberta? Have pants that need warranty and not having much luck through dealer so I thought I might have better luck personally !! Not impressed with Klim so far!! :nono:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for the phone number for the distributer of Klim in alberta? Have pants that need warranty and not having much luck through dealer so I thought I might have better luck personally !! Not impressed with Klim so far!! :nono:

The canada warehouse is in McGrath. In order to start the warranty process you need to fill out the online form at: International Warranty. Then they will contact you and let you know how to proceed.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to them in McGrath and had great service. they took care of myself and my buddy

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not happy with klim or dealer?
I've never had a issue with any of my klim stuff but I am really really hard on it in it's defense.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DCI Sales
Magrath AB
403-758-6600
That number is sort of current, but not really..DCI is still handling Simmons, Rox, and Powerlet...Now that they've changed over to be under the wing of Klim (Klim USA now controls Klim Canada...same people there though) the number changed...403-759-5029

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am upset with them because I grabbed a hot piece of metal with my Klim gloves on and burnt a hole in a couple of the fingers; I wonder if they will warrenty them??LOL

Top Bottom