Kinder Morgan

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for Financial Post article Ferniesnow. How is the price of fuel in Sparwood (that is where you are I think....)?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one word.... POWER! find me a politician who is willing to do the "right thing" but will cost your government in the leadership. These guys will do anything to stay in power despite it maybe against their idealism. Look at former NDP leader here in BC Glen Clarke. All pro union etc etc and then he goes to work for Jimmy Patterson the BC billionaire as his right hand man. How can you get more opposite in business than that? Oh wait, he now has corporate power.

there must be a couple backbenchers who would cross the floor if the promise of a cabinet position........

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are only at $1.379 so not too bad. I don't understand how come we are so close to the price in the Crowsnest at $1.359. It has always been at least $0.10-0.20 difference.

"$1.379 so not too bad"

Not bad? Its horrible. The amount of tax's in that are crazy and our cost of operating is getting sky high. I remember when I thought 75 cents a liter was crazy!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"$1.379 so not too bad"

Not bad? Its horrible. The amount of tax's in that are crazy and our cost of operating is getting sky high. I remember when I thought 75 cents a liter was crazy!

Guess your not going t be happy with what they are saying is coming!!! lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems real quiet on the Kinder Morgan front, i don't see anything coming from the three stooges in the last few days. interesting times. in stooge ville.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got in the house and turned on the news, nothing announced tonight?

They must be waiting for tomorrow......
seems real quiet on the Kinder Morgan front, i don't see anything coming from the three stooges in the last few days. interesting times. in stooge ville.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then read the comments on the twitter link. Those who think its a slam dunk getting rid of the NDP the next election better not sit on their hands and complain about the results.

What do the comments say? Im not on twitter and it says I have to join.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do the comments say? Im not on twitter and it says I have to join.

here are a few of the comments:

"Oh puh-leeez. Just because PC government preferred to blow up hospitals and let schools fall apart doesn't make Notley anything remotely left of centre. AB has several right-of-centre parties, including your no-policy anger machine."

"Sigh, you guys can twist everything. Admire your ability to sleep at night"

"Thank you. Another reason to never vote conservative or whatever it is you call yourself these days."

"Good thing education is still available to most people. You sure as heck need some boyo. Or maybe it’s just human decency you’re missing."

"Your government cut jobs by the thousands, enforced cut backs, created pay cuts, cut services the pain was borne by workers who could least afford the sacrafice. We are still paying for the lack of schools and facilities."

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
here are a few of the comments:

"oh puh-leeez. Just because pc government preferred to blow up hospitals and let schools fall apart doesn't make notley anything remotely left of centre. Ab has several right-of-centre parties, including your no-policy anger machine."

"sigh, you guys can twist everything. Admire your ability to sleep at night"

"thank you. Another reason to never vote conservative or whatever it is you call yourself these days."

"good thing education is still available to most people. You sure as heck need some boyo. Or maybe it’s just human decency you’re missing."

"your government cut jobs by the thousands, enforced cut backs, created pay cuts, cut services the pain was borne by workers who could least afford the sacrafice. We are still paying for the lack of schools and facilities."

whew... The ndpee anger machine was out full force... Wow

Top Bottom