Kinder Morgan

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turning the taps off long time before works better than the day before.:rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
threats are meaningless unless you are willing to follow through.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has? IMO this would be stupid idea anyway as all it will do is create a huge tit for tat situation. There are so many products our two provinces depend on with each other it will not do anyone / any industry and good.

Agreed.....but what else can Alberta do when your Premier (Horgon) is a fawking idiot??? Don't get me wrong, I don't like our Premier but what other option does she have?

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The taps should have been shut off weeks ago. By the time nutley gets to it it will be to late and KM will have said fawk it. It's all smoke and mirrors on her part anyway. There was never any intention of pushing the issue, same as trudope. Just lip service to appease the people that believe their BS

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes he is a fn idiot and I personally cant stand him and just seeing him on the news wants me to reach into my TV and choke him LOL. Unfortunately, options are limited as each leader will simply bring a bigger stick to the fight for each retaliation. Horgon is a bully and is well known to lose his mind on people.

Agreed.....but what else can Alberta do when your Premier (Horgon) is a fawking idiot??? Don't get me wrong, I don't like our Premier but what other option does she have?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am afraid the three stooges meeting in ottawa was just a strategy meeting to prolong this as long as possible:twocents:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned a process earlier as to why haven't a couple NDP members crossed the floor to topple the precarious situation. I think that is one hell of an idea and wonder why it is taking so long.

I mentioned that and the idea seemed totally ignored....I still think its a great idea

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I mentioned that and the idea seemed totally ignored....I still think its a great idea

There must have been some elected NDP members that won in seats that were very close but were not in the lower mainland. Surely, if those members made a big to-do out of crossing the floor, they could possibly get re-elected if they actually showed their support for the pipeline or on a bigger scale, the energy sector as we see it today.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think there was some back door dealing going on with cabinet post promises if a greeny or NDP crosses to the other side. All they need ( I think) is 2 and the current ding a lings lose power.....
Certainly there must be an elected NDP MLA who is not in agreement with his party's politics????

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or if Elizabeth May goes to jail like she should, they would have to call an election for her riding......
Someone mentioned a process earlier as to why haven't a couple NDP members crossed the floor to topple the precarious situation. I think that is one hell of an idea and wonder why it is taking so long.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one word.... POWER! find me a politician who is willing to do the "right thing" but will cost your government in the leadership. These guys will do anything to stay in power despite it maybe against their idealism. Look at former NDP leader here in BC Glen Clarke. All pro union etc etc and then he goes to work for Jimmy Patterson the BC billionaire as his right hand man. How can you get more opposite in business than that? Oh wait, he now has corporate power.

You would think there was some back door dealing going on with cabinet post promises if a greeny or NDP crosses to the other side. All they need ( I think) is 2 and the current ding a lings lose power.....
Certainly there must be an elected NDP MLA who is not in agreement with his party's politics????

Top Bottom